+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i believe that if our applications are fine and ready for the test, we won't receive anything unless our office wants. if they put a time frame, may be a year, to complete the process. then we will receive the test after two month and three month for the oath.

hht said:
no test date yet :(
Ottawa wake up

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got home today and a notice to appear for oath ceremony in the next couple of weeks was in the mailbox!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulation!!! happy for you :) :) :)

pedros said:
Got home today and a notice to appear for oath ceremony in the next couple of weeks was in the mailbox!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i will, when i am ready. i am busy and that is why it is late. i check my mail every day though ;D. i think it will come in the right time. God knows better.thanks for you warm wish. we are proud to graduate our first citizen :) congratulation again :)

pedros said:
Thank-you om saif, very kind. I really hope that you hear good news soon also.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pedros said:
Congraz , my friend! Wish November test takers will get oath soon! It's awesome your case finishes within 6 months.
Enjoy

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
om saif said:
mainly everybody except Vancouver and Mississauga applicants.
So called new process email AOR are running in the tunnel with no light seen. None of them irrespective of their local office got any communication after one email.
CIC is doing a very bad job by deteriorating the process. Hope some one lose their job for introducing am inefficient system than the current one.

I did not apply to renew my PR card. Now with no light visible I am thinking of applying for PR card for the family spending another 400 $.

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
i will, when i am ready. i am busy and that is why it is late. i check my mail every day though ;D. i think it will come in the right time. God knows better.thanks for you warm wish. we are proud to graduate our first citizen :) congratulation again :)
I am the same as I have been obsessively checking ecas multiple times a day! But there is no point as both the test and oath the letters arrived before ecas was updated :) Just keep checking the mailbox and you'll be fine!

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
pedros said:
I am the same as I have been obsessively checking ecas multiple times a day! But there is no point as both the test and oath the letters arrived before ecas was updated :) Just keep checking the mailbox and you'll be fine!
Pedros, congratulation to you and me.
To you for seeing the light and to me for having less one competitor. 8)

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC this morning to check file status. Agent says file still in Sydney but In Process. Background check not completed. May see Ecas update by Feb. All they keep telling total processing time up to oath is 24 month.. So we should wait..

I think they will only update Ecas for those who received Email AOR once they are ready send file to local office or test. But surely it may take few month longer than people with letter AOR with online Ecas access. I believe they are just doing the experiment with Email AOR and not sure what do with these files when letter AOR files are moving fast..