+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

AJ_002

Sep 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received CBSA travel history and noted that there is 1 date that is off by a day from that that I mentioned in my residency calculator (which I submitted with my application). The difference is due to time difference (CBSA record reflects that I entered Canada at 11:44 PM on November 4) whereas In my application I stated that I was out of Canada from October xx to November 4. Since I crossed the border from states, there was no entry stamp. Would that cause any issue. Shall I show my CBSA report during the interview? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
those who got the test, do you have any idea when your files were sent to the local office? so, i can compare.
you file must be in the local office ;D

Canad87

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
zsha said:
I guess they order RCMP and CSIS clearance in batch- but they have not received it yet or else it would have been completed on the ATIP. But that was on 2014-10-09- hopefully they have received it by now.

My received line disappear on 2014-10-13 and my file was assigned to an officer in Sydney on 2014-10-09. I guess in my case, when the received line disappeared, they started ordering clearances. Once cleared, they will send my file to Ottawa. I ordered the ATIP for myself- now sure what's happening on my spouse's file.

But i am glad there are some progress.
I wish you good luck
Thank you for answering my question

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Friends crazy thing happened just now.
Just got text from home that my test letter arrived! !!
December 2nd @ 7:45 am.

Woohoo!

No update on ecas. .....
Hang in there first snow of season brings with itself awesome news!! :)
hey man you made my day!!!!!! Congrates for your exam, hopefully I will get mines in a week?????

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wish :mad: :( i tried to call yesterday but they could not transfer my call because of the high volume of calls. i called one month ago and it was their in Sydney. i will relax once it reaches the local office.

hht said:
you file must be in the local office ;D

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
i wish :mad: :( i tried to call yesterday but they could not transfer my call because of the high volume of calls. i called one month ago and it was their in Sydney. i will relax once it reaches the local office.
I have been trying since last week and they could not transfer my call due to high volume

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its probably on its way, some mail areas are faster than others....jk :D

bnkcitizen said:
hey man you made my day!!!!!! Congrates for your exam, hopefully I will get mines in a week?????

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on 18.06.2014 and received AOR by e-mail on 02.09.2014. Requested ATIP file on 01.10.2014 and received on 30.10.2014.

File shows: Application Received: 19.06.2014, App No: C00000XXX, Created date: 02.09.2014, Created by: C5014, Primary office: Sydney, Multiple Names: Yes, Status: Open. Criminality Clearance:Not Started, Assign To: RC-XXXX, Due Date: 01.10.2014.

(I previously came to Canada and old Passport first name spelling change (shorten example: old passport first name: XXXXXUR and when applied for PR under new passport from overseas it was shorten to: XXXXX - removed "UR" and that reason it is showing multiple names). I am single applicant as my family applied in April with my son..

My local office Scarborough. I am not sure if they have sent it by now as the security clearance was due on: 01.10.2014 and 45 days past now. Also I checked with Call center about name issue, he said that is not a problem as it is the same name but spelling shorten and if there was an issue, Sydney would have sent letter on that and he said, all looks good in file.

I had 140 days absent all visit to my home country with same passport (No US Trip). I attached all colour copies of my passport so that last 4 year exit/entry stamp is there and NOA assessment (self employed) for last 3 years with Home ownership documents).

I am not sure if any RQ issue will come or not but so far nothing and call center rep says there is no issues in the file.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for Citizenship application in June-2014. I did not remember that I the application form says Do NOT contact CBSA for entry report.

I had to apply for PR card renewal in end of October, so I asked my entry report from CBSA to renew my PR card and sent copy of report with my PR card renewal application. I applied to get report by FREE (under privacy act) and also by paying $5. I thought adding CBSA report will make PR card renewal faster. I completely forgot that citizenship application says "Do NOT contact CBSA for entry report."

I know I have made a mistake . Will my CITIZENSHIP application will be impacted due to this? If yes please let me know how.

Thanks

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
I applied for Citizenship application in June-2014. I did not remember that I the application form says Do NOT contact CBSA for entry report.

I had to apply for PR card renewal in end of October, so I asked my entry report from CBSA to renew my PR card and sent copy of report with my PR card renewal application. I applied to get report by FREE (under privacy act) and also by paying $5. I thought adding CBSA report will make PR card renewal faster. I completely forgot that citizenship application says "Do NOT contact CBSA for entry report."

I know I have made a mistake . Will my CITIZENSHIP application will be impacted due to this? If yes please let me know how.

Thanks
No big deaaaaaaal. Don't worry it's not a crime and you have THE RIGHT to access your information at any government agency anytime you want.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope so Goldmine...
In my view they should encourage CBSA report as it will make application process faster.
Hope they send test letters soon.

Goldline said:
No big deaaaaaaal. Don't worry it's not a crime and you have THE RIGHT to access your information at any government agency anytime you want.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think its a big deal, like Goldmine mentioned. As I also requested for CBSA report and have received it - and also the test letter ;)
catchvb said:
Hope so Goldmine...
In my view they should encourage CBSA report as it will make application process faster.
Hope they send test letters soon.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:

Thanks
from a personal standpoint, CBSA report only helps to verify your absence from Canada , thus it helps the processing instead of hurting it. LOTS ppl ordered it and most of feed back r positive. so please do not send out panic attack!
calm down, wait for your day to come

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

i do expect by june 2015, 90% of june applicants will get their citizenships. its almost xmas and, then new year, so much more good stuffs to be looking forward to instead of waiting for citizenship to happen. whatever /whenever happen happens!