+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I need to calm down and stop checking ecas every two hours. I think I will need to wait for another two weeks or so to start getting some updates/news.

I honestly think that this time being the five months mark is too early to expect test invites (with some exceptions).

What do you guys think ? Should we have good news before the end of November ?

Cheers!

sicko86

Aug 18, 2009
Mississauga , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
Doc's Request.
8-3-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
28-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2012
LANDED..........
28-01-2012
sanacast said:
Hi Guys,

I need to calm down and stop checking ecas every two hours. I think I will need to wait for another two weeks or so to start getting some updates/news.

I honestly think that this time being the five months mark is too early to expect test invites (with some exceptions).

Cheers!
People in BC are the fastest .. there is a July Applicant got his test already!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
6 months is reasonable

sanacast said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
ha ha ha :D :D, actually i need 100 cup to weak up :D
Only couple more months b4 you hear something, i am betting by january 2015!

grape70

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sicko86 said:
People in BC are the fastest .. there is a July Applicant got his test already!
I'm actually a June applicant(Vancouver) and passed the test on Nov.5th. I agree with you that we get the test invite quite early compared to other provinces but we have to wait 3~5months for the oath invite :( I could be wrong but I heard that people in Montreal or Mississauga get the oath invite right after taking the interview.

Pel

Jan 31, 2014
grape70 said:
I'm actually a June applicant(Vancouver) and passed the test on Nov.5th. I agree with you that we get the test invite quite early compared to other provinces but we have to wait 3~5months for the oath invite :( I could be wrong but I heard that people in Montreal or Mississauga get the oath invite right after taking the interview.
it's all different even in the local offices and depends on some unknown circumstances. I'm a March applicant (Vancouver) and haven't got the test invitation yet. The file is in Vancouver since July, it's approved and awaiting for the test date, no RQ or smth..

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i ordered an ATIP report yesterday so, wait 29 days and i will tell you what is going on. 8) 8)

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check ecas on sunday and may see something!
have a gd weekend, guys!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mississauga office sent test invitation to end of may applicant, so be ready for the invitation which i believe it may start this week.

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hopefully Ottawa will fall in the next week or next month category- have not heard anything happening for Ottawa/ Gatineau..

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i received my book after you, so waiting for your test to get mine :D :D.
zsha said:
Hopefully Ottawa will fall in the next week or next month category- have not heard anything happening for Ottawa/ Gatineau..

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A friend of mine (Montreal) submitted his application in March 2014 and got the test notice last week.... That could be an indication for us (Montreal June applicants) that we might get the same in Feb 2015..

Fingers crossed.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are right. Ottawa and Montreal are two or three months apart from other cities and even prov.

LFer said:
A friend of mine (Montreal) submitted his application in March 2014 and got the test notice last week.... That could be an indication for us (Montreal June applicants) that we might get the same in Feb 2015..

Fingers crossed.