+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

june 2014 applications for spouse dependant open work permit from outside canada

KRMALIK

May 8, 2014
nkdhal said:
Hi,

Anyone please help!!

I am full time student in canada and i applied for my husband open work permit paper based application on 27th march from new delhi. We have submitted the medical along. But still we have received no updates.

we are so tensed as it already has been more than 4 months. Anyone who has applied and not received in 4 months processing time please help !!
We emailed the cic but no replies. Kindly anyone suggest what to do in such situation?

Anyone with similar problem? plz suggest anyone?? we r in so much tension

hi i have applied spouse open work permit along with my wife she was the main applicant.it was paper based application and we sent all documents,medical upfront and passport as well i have noticed who have sent medical upfront they wont give him visa in easily so many people sent medical upfront and still waiting n they driving them mad those people who sent medical upfront as we applied in Jan 2014 from vac Islamabad and we are waiting from 6 months we didn't get any reply from them we have sent couples of email. yesterday they replied ur application is still in process and under review. thanks for waiting
that's all we get reply from them i don't know how long we have to wait.you are not alone
be patience and hope for the best
keep update ur time line

thanks

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
fatindia said:
any updates on urs.......?
We got rejection and the reason of rejection is something related to LMO...they interpreted my file wrongly...I am a student and they interpereted that I am on post graduate work permit.

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
varinder kaur said:
Hey my consultant told me we will get medical request via post no email?? What is true?? ???
Hi Varinder...u hired a consultant in India or in Canada..could you please share his information...we got a rejection ...so just want to discuss the case with some consultant.

fatindia

Jun 12, 2014
sapna.61988 said:
We got rejection and the reason of rejection is something related to LMO...they interpreted my file wrongly...I am a student and they interpereted that I am on post graduate work permit.
sorry to hear this....try to reapply....
my application has been rejected twice and got accepted for the third time...dnt wry...sure for next time

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
varinder kaur said:
Hey my consultant told me we will get medical request via post no email?? What is true?? ???
Hi Varinder...u hired a consultant in India or in Canada..could you please share his information...we got a rejection ...so just want to discuss the case with some consultant.

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
Its really hurting my wifes SOWP rejected again today :(

Reasons this time:
your personal assets and financial status.
Your current employment situation. (she is working in the same office in india for 2 years i dont know why they keep this reason.)

My side from canada everything is clear.

Plz any one explain the reasons what should we do.

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
sunny.bc said:

Reasons this time:
Your current employment situation. (she is working in the same office in india for 2 years i dont know why they keep this reason.)

Sorry to hear this...but these reasons are not genuine.u can apply for GCMS notes

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
sunny.bc said:

Reasons this time:

Sorry to hear Sunny about the rejection ...

Just wanted to know you got earlier rejection as well.

What were the reasons earlier and this time what are the documents you have attached with the application.

and these are not genuine reasons ...I don't know what they want exactly.

What are the documents you have attached with application.

Order the caips notes then we will get to know the reasons.

Regards
Rajan

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
1st rejection on april 9th 2014
Reason:
only one reason That he is not satisified that iam doing a skilled job in Noc O,A,B

Then i found a new job which is NOC B and applied on June 16th
Rejected on august 4th with the reasons.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this decision. I considered several factors:
Your personal assets and financial status
Your current employment situation
This reasons was not kept when we applied first time. But now they got another reason for rejection.
we showed 7lakhs balance in my wife's bank account in india and from canada i showed $10,700
Apart from this we showed the poperty values of almost 2 crores which were on my dad's name and moms name. to support her for her travel.

What could be the reasons for current employment situation.

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
sunny.bc said:
1st rejection on april 9th 2014
Reason:
only one reason That he is not satisified that iam doing a skilled job in Noc O,A,B

Then i found a new job which is NOC B and applied on June 16th
Rejected on august 4th with the reasons.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this decision. I considered several factors:
Your personal assets and financial status
Your current employment situation
This reasons was not kept when we applied first time. But now they got another reason for rejection.
we showed 7lakhs balance in my wife's bank account in india and from canada i showed $10,700
Apart from this we showed the poperty values of almost 2 crores which were on my dad's name and moms name. to support her for her travel.

What could be the reasons for current employment situation.
Documents seems prefect...

How many pay stubs of your's have attached with the application .

Brother File the Caips notes and what is your status there?

One thing did you take any legal help? How long have been married?

Have you got the PNP ?

Regards
Rajan