[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Thaliada said:
I have a hard time believing it will take 22 months for this to be complete...
Scared of 22 months? Islamabad has 31 months, it was 29 months before

JustMarried81

Sep 3, 2012
Luxembourg
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6th 2013
AOR Received.
July 5th 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Accepted Jan 16 landing End of May! :)
They are all on strike!

OKLandman

Jul 30, 2013
I posted the other day about calling the 888 info # and it not working. I guess it really only does work if you call from Canada. My wife called the 888 immigration number today and it worked for her. They said she was approved to be my sponsor on July 28th. They said they sent us an email but she didn't get one and neither did I. We even checked the junk folders. I have tried to track my application online but am having problems. They told her today to use the UCI to find the app online. If I use the unique client indentifier they gave me it says they can't find me. If I use my application # , it finds my info but all the info they have is that my application has been received. Is this weird?

When my wife spoke to the 888 # this morning , they told her they sent my application to Ottawa to be processed. I thought they would sent it to one of the offices in the states since I am from there. Is this weird? Can I contact these offices? I emailed the ottawa office last week asking about the phone number and my application. They responded that my application was not in that office.. maybe it just didn't get there yet.

Thanks for all the help/info

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Thaliada said:
I have a hard time believing it will take 22 months for this to be complete...
Really i dont know why Americans offices take long time like that !!

EagleMan said:
Ya, its a very long time, my heart with you,
Gook luck for you man !

Thaliada

Mar 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 6th, 2013
File Transfer...
July 15th, 2013
Med's Done....
May 9th, 2013
OKLandman said:
I posted the other day about calling the 888 info # and it not working. I guess it really only does work if you call from Canada. My wife called the 888 immigration number today and it worked for her. They said she was approved to be my sponsor on July 28th. They said they sent us an email but she didn't get one and neither did I. We even checked the junk folders. I have tried to track my application online but am having problems. They told her today to use the UCI to find the app online. If I use the unique client indentifier they gave me it says they can't find me. If I use my application # , it finds my info but all the info they have is that my application has been received. Is this weird?

When my wife spoke to the 888 # this morning , they told her they sent my application to Ottawa to be processed. I thought they would sent it to one of the offices in the states since I am from there. Is this weird? Can I contact these offices? I emailed the ottawa office last week asking about the phone number and my application. They responded that my application was not in that office.. maybe it just didn't get there yet.

Thanks for all the help/info
Relax. Everything seems in order with your application. I didn't know that the phone number doesn't work in the States, but I am glad your wife was able to contact them. I received my SA through regular mail instead of the e-mail, and it took 10 days to get it. It can go up to 3 weeks to arrive to your wife. And I still don't know why some applications go to Ottawa while others go to LA. Ours went to LA even if my husband is here with me in Canada. It's a mystery. Have faith. Everything will be fine! :) Ask your wife to call them again at the end of the month just so you can have some peace of mind. Also, at the end of the month, you can e-mail them again - at Ottawa - and check if your application arrived. As for the UCI, it takes a while to be activated. I hope this helped a bit. I wish you all the best!

Thaliada

Thaliada

Mar 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 6th, 2013
File Transfer...
July 15th, 2013
Med's Done....
May 9th, 2013
EagleMan said:
I pray everything will be fine. With God's help we will all be united soon and stay united :) Eid Mubarak for those of you who celebrate it! We should all be thankful to God for everything we already have.

Thaliada

OKLandman

Jul 30, 2013
Thaliada said:
Relax. Everything seems in order with your application. I didn't know that the phone number doesn't work in the States, but I am glad your wife was able to contact them. I received my SA through regular mail instead of the e-mail, and it took 10 days to get it. It can go up to 3 weeks to arrive to your wife. And I still don't know why some applications go to Ottawa while others go to LA. Ours went to LA even if my husband is here with me in Canada. It's a mystery. Have faith. Everything will be fine! :) Ask your wife to call them again at the end of the month just so you can have some peace of mind. Also, at the end of the month, you can e-mail them again - at Ottawa - and check if your application arrived. As for the UCI, it takes a while to be activated. I hope this helped a bit. I wish you all the best!

Thaliada
Thank you for your reassurances... I am just antsy. I know it's selfish of me but I just miss my wife ( and my dog). I know far more people here have been without their loved ones for far longer than me. I get to visit once or twice a month. I just hope I don't get hassled to much crossing the border. Good luck to everyone.

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Thaliada said:
I pray everything will be fine. With God's help we will all be united soon and stay united :) Eid Mubarak for those of you who celebrate it! We should all be thankful to God for everything we already have.

Thaliada
Eid Mubarak to You too. Yes, we will all be united with our spouses soon INSHALLAH, lets hope for the best :)

wella13

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 07, 2013
AOR Received.
June 29, 2013
File Transfer...
SA july 11,2013/apps forwarded to cem from cic Aug 02,2014/ jan10 2014 in proces. Dm march 19, 2014
Med's Done....
April 03,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 25,2013(December 23,2013 sent PP)December 24,2013 CEM received
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April 04, 2014
9 DAY NOVENA TO ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA

O wonderful St. Anthony, glorious on account of the fame of your miracles, and through the condescension of Jesus in coming in the form of a little child to rest in your arms, obtain for me of His bounty the grace which I ardently desire from the depths of my heart . (State your intention) You who were so compassionate toward miserable sinners, regard not the unworthiness of those who pray to you, but the glory of God that it may once again be magnified by the granting of the particular request (State your intention) which I now ask for with persevering earnestness. Amen.
Pray one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and Glory Be to the Father, in honor of Saint Anthony. Saint Anthony, pray for us!

DAY ONE
O holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, thy love for God and charity for His creatures made thee worthy while on earth to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited thy word, which thou wert ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore thee to obtain for me the favor I seek in this novena . . .The answer to my prayer may require a miracle; even so, thou are the Saint of miracles. O gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Infant Jesus, Who loved to be folded in thy arms, and the gratitude of my heart will always be thine.
One Our Father, One Hail Mary, and Glory Be to the Father,
in honor of Saint Anthony.
Saint Anthony, pray for us!

DAY TWO
O miracle-working St. Anthony, remember that it never has been heard that thou didst not leave without help or relief anyone who in his need had recourse to thee. Animated now with the most lively confidence, even with full conviction of not being refused, I fly for refuge to thee, O most favored friend of the Infant Jesus. O eloquent preacher of the Divine mercy, despise not my supplications but, bringing them before the throne of God, strengthen them by thine intercession and obtain for me the favor I seek in this novena . . . .
DAY THREE
O purest St. Anthony, who through thine Angelic virtue was made worthy to be caressed by the Divine Child Jesus, to hold Him in thy arms and press Him to thy heart. I entreat thee to cast a benevolent glance upon me. O glorious St. Anthony, born under the protection of Mary Immaculate, on the Feast of her Assumption into Heaven, and consecrated to her and now so powerful an intercessor in Heaven, I beseech thee to obtain for me the favor I ask in this novena . . . . O great wonder-worker, intercede for me that God may grant my request.

DAY FOUR
I salute and honor thee, O powerful helper, St. Anthony. The Christian world confidently turns to thee and experiences thy tender compassion and powerful assistance in so many necessities and sufferings that I am encouraged in my need to seek thy help in obtaining a favorable answer to my request for the favor I seek in this novena . . . . O holy St. Anthony, I beseech thee, obtain for me the grace that I desire.

DAY FIVE
I salute thee, St. Anthony, lily of purity, ornament and glory of Christianity. I salute thee, great Saint, cherub of wisdom and seraph of Divine love. I rejoice at the favors our Lord has so liberally bestowed upon thee. In humility and confidence I entreat thee to help me, for I know that God has given thee charity and pity, as well as power. I ask thee by the love thou didst feel toward the Infant Jesus as thou heldest Him in thine arms to tell Him now of the favor I seek through thine intercession in this novena . . . .

DAY SIX
O glorious St. Anthony, chosen by God to preach His Word, thou didst receive from Him the gift of tongues and the power of working the most extraordinary miracles. O good St. Anthony, pray that I may fulfill the will of God in all things so that I may love Him, with thee, for all eternity. O kind St. Anthony, I beseech thee, obtain for me the grace that I desire, the favor I seek in this novena . . . .

DAY SEVEN
O renowned champion of the faith of Christ, most holy St. Anthony, glorious for thy many miracles, obtain for me from the bounty of my Lord and God the grace which I ardently seek in this novena . . . . O holy St. Anthony, ever attentive to those who invoke thee, grant me that aid of thy powerful intercession.

DAY EIGHT
O holy St. Anthony, thou hast shown thyself so powerful in thine intercession, so tender and so compassionate towards those who honor thee and invoke thee in suffering and distress. I beseech thee most humbly and earnestly to take me under thy protection in my present necessities and to obtain for me the favor I desire . . . . Recommend my request to the merciful Queen of Heaven, that she may plead my cause with thee before the throne of her Divine Son.

DAY NINE
Saint Anthony, servant of Mary, glory of the Church, pray for our Holy Father, our bishops, our priests, our Religious Orders, that, through their pious zeal and apostolic labors, all may be united in faith and give greater glory to God. St. Anthony, helper of all who invoke thee, pray for me and intercede for me before the throne of Almighty God that I be granted the favor I so earnestly seek in this novena . . . .
May the Divine assistance remain always with us. Amen.
May the souls of the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

O God, may the votive commemoration of blessed Anthony, Thy confessor, be a source of joy to Thy Church, that she may always be fortified with spiritual assistance, and deserve to enjoy eternal rewards. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

(CONCLUSION PRAYER):
UNFAILING PRAYER TO ST. ANTHONY

"Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints"
O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, thy love for God and Charity for His creatures, made thee worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore thee to obtain for me (request). O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet Infant Jesus, Who didst love to be folded in thine arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be thine. Amen.

Please say the introduction and conclusion prayer before & after the daily novena prayer. God bless!!!

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Eid mubark for all here
:)

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Best of luck to every one and eid mubarick to those who celebrate it. All the best guys... Forum is now a bit less active, hope so it would get flooded with posts after few months again. :)

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
hey June applicant , what's up !

what is your new ?

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
mosaab said:
hey June applicant , what's up !

what is your new ?
Nothing's new maybe everyone are just waiting for their ppr that's why June applicants are not active in forum this past few weeks. Hope it will come soon in God's time. :)

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
superman08 said:
Nothing's new maybe everyone are just waiting for their ppr that's why June applicants are not active in forum this past few weeks. Hope it will come soon in God's time. :)
Recession :)

at this period the information is very scarce

all of us waiting any notify from visa offices