Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Congrats! yeah, the wait has been long.... well, it's still waiting for me.... and yes, as you said, good luck to all those who are still in the waiting game.

bajgal said:
did my landing today at Peace Bridge... must say that was the quickest part of this entire process. I spent 10 mins max.. good luck to all those still waiting..

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
guilty as charged, still waiting for MR, and I am a late May candidate (applied may 28, 2012).
hoping to hear from CIC soon.

cazrypr said:
Any one from june still waiting for MR?

Canadavisa07

Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
27-05-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2013
sherych said:
guilty as charged, still waiting for MR, and I am a late May candidate (applied may 28, 2012).
That's the spirit Sherych ! I can well imagine what you've been going through but as you always say "Its coming". Just a little more wait :)

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherych said:
Did you get your GCMS notes? I am just curious to know if they started working on your file! I should say you are very patient person!

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
ha-ha, yeah, can't really be anything but patient in this situation.
In answer to your question - yes, I did order GCMS in Aprill, and it looked like they started the processing. Even eligibility was set to passed, and there was a recommendation to issue a medical request by an agent (in the comments), but still nothing to this day.
I emailed them in May (one year after applying) inquiring whether anything is required of me, and perhaps I missed the MR, but they said, nothing is required, that the application is in process, etc.
So I am just waiting, and in the meantime I ordered another GCMS notes sometime in June, will see if there are any changes after a few month....

pari_p said:
Did you get your GCMS notes? I am just curious to know if they started working on your file! I should say you are very patient person!

cyy8913

Aug 8, 2012
members I need your help...

First congrats to those who have landed.

On the other hand, my case is not doing well at all. I am a June 2012 applicant and my last update from CIC was in March 2013 regarding Bio Data and RPRF. there was no mention of MR or anything else. Since then I contacted CIC twice through email and was told nothing was required from me. I just needed to wait.

Last month, under the advise from members in this forum, I request GCMS notes. Today, I have received the notes and discovered some disappointing facts.

If I have read my notes correctly, my case is pending on receipt of RCMP clearance + MR since March 2013 (same time they asked for RPRF). However, I have never received a mail or email about this. What do you guys think I should do next? one additional note is that the eligibility section does show that I passed.

I cannot express enough about my frustration towards this. I believe I have done everything I can think of in best effort over these many months.

Thank you all for your inputs.

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Re: members I need your help...

First of all, let me say I understand your frustration.
Second, it's best to deal with it in a calm and clear manner.

I would suggest sending a letter to CIC.
Stating the facts.

a. You have not heard anything from them since March
b. You inquired about the status and whether anything was required of you through email (quote dates, your question and their reply).
c. You got your GCMS notes to see why your case is taking so long and discovered a note (you'll probably will have to attach the GCMS notes, or perhaps just that particular page from the .pdf document).
d. Ask them for advice, and kindly request that they tell you again if anything is required of you (RCMP clearance + MR)?

hang in there!!!!

cyy8913 said:

On the other hand, my case is not doing well at all. I am a June 2012 applicant and my last update from CIC was in March 2013 regarding Bio Data and RPRF. there was no mention of MR or anything else. Since then I contacted CIC twice through email and was told nothing was required from me. I just needed to wait.

Last month, under the advise from members in this forum, I request GCMS notes. Today, I have received the notes and discovered some disappointing facts.

If I have read my notes correctly, my case is pending on receipt of RCMP clearance + MR since March 2013 (same time they asked for RPRF). However, I have never received a mail or email about this. What do you guys think I should do next? one additional note is that the eligibility section does show that I passed.

I cannot express enough about my frustration towards this. I believe I have done everything I can think of in best effort over these many months.

cyy8913

Aug 8, 2012

Thank you, sherych. I was researching how to obtain an RCMP clearance. Do you have any experience for this? It looks it is definitely not a walk-in service. btw I live in Calgary if that helps.

sherych said:
First of all, let me say I understand your frustration.
Second, it's best to deal with it in a calm and clear manner.

I would suggest sending a letter to CIC.
Stating the facts.

a. You have not heard anything from them since March
b. You inquired about the status and whether anything was required of you through email (quote dates, your question and their reply).
c. You got your GCMS notes to see why your case is taking so long and discovered a note (you'll probably will have to attach the GCMS notes, or perhaps just that particular page from the .pdf document).
d. Ask them for advice, and kindly request that they tell you again if anything is required of you (RCMP clearance + MR)?

hang in there!!!!

Cos

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
NOC-A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June, 2012
AOR Received.
6 Nov, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
27 Feb, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26th April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-May 2013; PPT returned 19-June, 2013
LANDED..........
21-June, 2013

cyy8913 said:

I suggest you do RCMP clearance and Medical now and send to CIC. Since it's noted on your GCMS notes, you have to do them either now or later. Good luck pal!

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013

Can't help you here, sorry, but search the forum, and maybe ask in a separate thread. I hope some seniors can help you with this.

cyy8913 said:
Thank you, sherych. I was researching how to obtain an RCMP clearance. Do you have any experience for this? It looks it is definitely not a walk-in service. btw I live in Calgary if that helps.

cyy8913

Aug 8, 2012

Thanks for the reply, Cos.

The problem is I am not sure if I can proceed without getting something from them first. I heard they would provide applicants with some forms of references so you can bring them with you when you do medical exam or clearance check. In my case, I do not have anything from them. So how should I proceed?

Cos said:
I suggest you do RCMP clearance and Medical now and send to CIC. Since it's noted on your GCMS notes, you have to do them either now or later. Good luck pal!

cazrypr

Star Member
May 15, 2012
For me it says eligibilty passed, april 2013

Criminal passed april 2013

No MR, No RRFP till now dont know what should I do? Why didnt they send me MR as eligibilty was passed 3 months ago.

Thank you. Please advise.

Cos

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
NOC-A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June, 2012
AOR Received.
6 Nov, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
27 Feb, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26th April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-May 2013; PPT returned 19-June, 2013
LANDED..........
21-June, 2013

cyy8913 said:
Thanks for the reply, Cos.

The problem is I am not sure if I can proceed without getting something from them first. I heard they would provide applicants with some forms of references so you can bring them with you when you do medical exam or clearance check. In my case, I do not have anything from them. So how should I proceed?
You can complete both processes prior to CIC request!

Information regarding RCMP

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

Medicals in Calgary, I do recommend Dr. Van Der Merwe. Call their number and they will advise you!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2042&ProvID=15208&CountryName=Canada&ProvinceName=Alberta