Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2012
AOR Received.
November 13, 2012
Med's Request
March 29, 2013, RPRF and BIODATA request - April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013 Recd by CPP-O on April 22, 2013, Ecas updated to meds recd on April 30, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2013 ( Ecas showed DM on May 5, 2013),PP reached CPPO on May 17 and returned on June 14, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 3, 2013
LANDED..........
June 22, 2013
My Ecas status now shows Complete :)

Another line is added and it says you entered Canada at Niagara Falls Rainbow bridge office on June 22, 2013 and became a permanent resident.

chief3rd

Star Member
Mar 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2012
Doc's Request.
25-10-2012
AOR Received.
26-07-2012
Med's Request
29-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
CPR 31-05-2013
LANDED..........
09-06-2013
yosemite said:

Another line is added and it says you entered Canada at Niagara Falls Rainbow bridge office on June 22, 2013 and became a permanent resident.
Congrats, Mine says the same as well. What a journey!!

baraasafaa

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
yosemite said:

Congratulations buddy.

mrromeo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
AOR Received.
26-07-2012
File Transfer...
26-07-2012
Med's Request
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2013
Congrats to all the new PR's

bajgal

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012
Doc's Request.
30-01-2013
AOR Received.
02-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
02-08-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2013
Med's Done....
07-02-2013
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
15-07-2013
Congrats to everyone who have received their PRs.. I have not been so lucky still waiting on the printer at CIC to return to work (currently on strike I guess) so I can get my CoPR. GCMS notes indicate the document has been waiting in a print queue since April 4th... Just my luck..

sabidhawan

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
My situation is even more frustrating. I am done medicals, paid my fees bu waiting for RCMP to send the verification certificate. I emailed them and they said they are processing it but do not have a time frame . Uggghhh

cazrypr

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Any one from June 2012 still waiting for MR and/or Bio data request? Please update here i am worried now.

Best of luck to everyone.

2_of_5

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Just got home after landing at the Rainbow Bridge on Thursday 2 PM. Things went pretty smoothly, but got caught in a terrible rainstorm afterward on our way to the Service Canada office to get our permanent SIN numbers. But I didn't mind getting soaked too much 8)

I didn't find the walkway from the duty free, but I did find the other way to get there. We headed to the Hard Rock Cafe, and if you look directly across the street from the big guitar sign, you will see an iron gate that says "Walkway to USA". We went in there, through a flower garden, then turned left at the restaurant there, then walked through the outdoor cafe area about 75 metres or so. To your left there will be a stone stairway going up to the top of the wall, from the top hang a right and there is a glass door labeled "To USA". Head through there, pay your 50 cent toll then walk out on the bridge. Enjoy the view as you walk over.

We got to the other side and they buzzed us in. We went up and I said that we were here to flagpole to finish our landing in Canada. They have seen it lots before I guess because she didn't even hesitate. I'm from the US, and she just stamped my passport to show that I was in the US, she said "since you are a citizen we can't refuse you entry, so this will show that you were here." My wife took a few minutes (about 10) because they were having computer issues when generating the administrative refusal letter. She printed it out, and buzzed us back out the door we came in from.

We walked back to Canada, and told the CBSA agent we were there for landing. He gave us the yellow slip, and called on the radio that we were heading over to land. You have to cross the walkway across the car lanes, so watch out for traffic ;), and when we got in the other building, they were waiting for us. There was a big line up from a bus full of passengers, but the agent there waved us through the line and had us head over to the immigration line inside. From there, it took about 20 minutes while a car load of people from a non-visa exempt country were processed, scolded and sent back across the bridge for not having visas :p then it was our turn.

The agent asked for our passports, COPR, old work permits and a reference letter from work. I told him I didn't have one because I wasn't told to bring one, but I had our two latest pay stubs with us (good thing I brought, even though I don't think they needed them really). He said to have a seat while he pulled up our case on the computer. We waited about 10 minutes more, then he had us come up and he asked us if either one of us had ever been convicted of a crime or asked to leave Canada or another country, and if we had any dependents that were not listed on our COPR (my wife and I were listed as a dependent on each other's COPR). We said "no" and he had us initial next to where he wrote our answers, then sign the form. After that, he said that if my wife wanted to travel before our PR cards came in she needed to arrange for a travel document, but we said we had no travel plans until then. And that was it. Kind of anti-climatic, no flags or "welcome to Canada" but that's OK, we were done. :D

I asked him about getting my temporarily imported car in the RIV program to permanently import it, so he sent us to Customs. The agent there asked if I had the car there at the bridge, and I said that I had left it at home near Windsor. She said the car needed to be present and that I could complete the process by taking it to the Ambassador Bridge in Windsor in the next few days, so I will do it Tuesday after work.

So glad it is over, a stressful at times process but it is done. And I notice my headaches and stress have dropped since we landed. Thanks to all of your here for your advice and words of encouragement, I will stick around and lend my help if possible. To those of you waiting, hang in there, it's coming soon for you.

destinychild

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 17, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 24, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 13, 2013
2_of_5 said:
Just got home after landing at the Rainbow Bridge on Thursday 2 PM. Things went pretty smoothly, but got caught in a terrible rainstorm afterward on our way to the Service Canada office to get our permanent SIN numbers. But I didn't mind getting soaked too much 8)

I didn't find the walkway from the duty free, but I did find the other way to get there. We headed to the Hard Rock Cafe, and if you look directly across the street from the big guitar sign, you will see an iron gate that says "Walkway to USA". We went in there, through a flower garden, then turned left at the restaurant there, then walked through the outdoor cafe area about 75 metres or so. To your left there will be a stone stairway going up to the top of the wall, from the top hang a right and there is a glass door labeled "To USA". Head through there, pay your 50 cent toll then walk out on the bridge. Enjoy the view as you walk over.

We got to the other side and they buzzed us in. We went up and I said that we were here to flagpole to finish our landing in Canada. They have seen it lots before I guess because she didn't even hesitate. I'm from the US, and she just stamped my passport to show that I was in the US, she said "since you are a citizen we can't refuse you entry, so this will show that you were here." My wife took a few minutes (about 10) because they were having computer issues when generating the administrative refusal letter. She printed it out, and buzzed us back out the door we came in from.

We walked back to Canada, and told the CBSA agent we were there for landing. He gave us the yellow slip, and called on the radio that we were heading over to land. You have to cross the walkway across the car lanes, so watch out for traffic ;), and when we got in the other building, they were waiting for us. There was a big line up from a bus full of passengers, but the agent there waved us through the line and had us head over to the immigration line inside. From there, it took about 20 minutes while a car load of people from a non-visa exempt country were processed, scolded and sent back across the bridge for not having visas :p then it was our turn.

The agent asked for our passports, COPR, old work permits and a reference letter from work. I told him I didn't have one because I wasn't told to bring one, but I had our two latest pay stubs with us (good thing I brought, even though I don't think they needed them really). He said to have a seat while he pulled up our case on the computer. We waited about 10 minutes more, then he had us come up and he asked us if either one of us had ever been convicted of a crime or asked to leave Canada or another country, and if we had any dependents that were not listed on our COPR (my wife and I were listed as a dependent on each other's COPR). We said "no" and he had us initial next to where he wrote our answers, then sign the form. After that, he said that if my wife wanted to travel before our PR cards came in she needed to arrange for a travel document, but we said we had no travel plans until then. And that was it. Kind of anti-climatic, no flags or "welcome to Canada" but that's OK, we were done. :D

I asked him about getting my temporarily imported car in the RIV program to permanently import it, so he sent us to Customs. The agent there asked if I had the car there at the bridge, and I said that I had left it at home near Windsor. She said the car needed to be present and that I could complete the process by taking it to the Ambassador Bridge in Windsor in the next few days, so I will do it Tuesday after work.

So glad it is over, a stressful at times process but it is done. And I notice my headaches and stress have dropped since we landed. Thanks to all of your here for your advice and words of encouragement, I will stick around and lend my help if possible. To those of you waiting, hang in there, it's coming soon for you.

CONGRATULATIONS....EXCELLENT...GREAT WAY OF DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE...

Canadavisa07

Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
27-05-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2013
2_of_5 said:

Congratulations 2_of_5 ! Your journey is finally over :) , I wish I too could land at the same time ???
Eagerly awaiting my PPR. Hope it comes soon.

yosemite

Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2012
AOR Received.
November 13, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013 Recd by CPP-O on April 22, 2013, Ecas updated to meds recd on April 30, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2013 ( Ecas showed DM on May 5, 2013),PP reached CPPO on May 17 and returned on June 14, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 3, 2013
LANDED..........
June 22, 2013
baraasafaa said:
Congratulations buddy.
Thanks Bara. Hope you complete your process soon.

yosemite

Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2012
AOR Received.
November 13, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 3, 2013
LANDED..........
June 22, 2013
2_of_5 said:

Congrats 2of5 !

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Hi, I am a late May applicant, basically an early June, and I am still waiting for my MR, biodata, etc... requests.
A bit disappointed that CIC is so slow in processing my application.
Hopefully they will pleasantly surprise me soon. best of luck to everyone who is still waiting!!!

cazrypr said:
Any one from June 2012 still waiting for MR and/or Bio data request? Please update here i am worried now.

Best of luck to everyone.

aa001

Feb 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Doc's Request.
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
17-07-2012
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-03-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
sherych said:
Hi, I am a late May applicant, basically an early June, and I am still waiting for my MR, biodata, etc... requests.
A bit disappointed that CIC is so slow in processing my application.
Hopefully they will pleasantly surprise me soon. best of luck to everyone who is still waiting!!!
I got my MR , RPPF , Bio data request on 8th March , even my application status says medical report received , GCMS says medical pass , eligibility pass , criminality pass , ecase status updated to decision made on 27th May ... and waiting for something to happen ....

bajgal

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012
Doc's Request.