+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 13 2016 NEW APPLICANTS FOR QSW FROM INDIA SHARE NEW NEWS

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
PLEASE SHARE ANY NEW NEWS ABOUT QUEBEC SKILLED IMMIGRATION.
THE PEOPLE WHO FILLED QUEBEC MON PROJECT AND WAITING FOR APPLYING ONLINE IN JUNE MID PLEASE SHARE EXPERIENCE.

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
DEAR ALL,
FOR APPLYING QSW MY PROFESSION IN QATAR ID IS TECHNECIAN.
BUT AM WORKING AS ADMIN OFFICER.IF WE SUBMIT ARABIC TRANSLATION AND IN QID SHOWS TECHNECIAN AND MY EXPERIENCE LETTER I GIVEN ALREADY FROM COMPANY IS ADMIN OFFICER.SO IS THAT ANY ISSUE CAME FOR THAT.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glencybabyvengassery said:
DEAR ALL,
FOR APPLYING QSW MY PROFESSION IN QATAR ID IS TECHNECIAN.
BUT AM WORKING AS ADMIN OFFICER.IF WE SUBMIT ARABIC TRANSLATION AND IN QID SHOWS TECHNECIAN AND MY EXPERIENCE LETTER I GIVEN ALREADY FROM COMPANY IS ADMIN OFFICER.SO IS THAT ANY ISSUE CAME FOR THAT.
Yes, it will be an issue.

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Hello,

Can I count my part time work experience as a teacher - college level towards my CSQ application?

P.s i already have a full time job besides to that part time.

Whats your thoughts on this situation.

Thanks

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when will the next intake of application for quebec be?
and do they have a list of ocupations? how do i know is i qualify my french level is A2.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
when will the next intake of application for quebec be?
and do they have a list of ocupations? how do i know is i qualify my french level is A2.
If you have a mon projet account the next date of application submission is June 13th 2016.
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
Lastest news - Mon projet Québec

Next application intake period for skilled workers and introduction of an online virtual waiting room

May 30, 2016 – Candidates who have already created their Mon projet Québec account will be able to submit their application for a selection certificate under the Regular Skilled Worker Program starting June 13, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time). The Ministère will receive 5000 applications during this intake period.

A virtual waiting room will soon be online, allowing candidates to keep their place in line during high traffic periods. Candidates who wish to access Mon projet Québec will automatically be directed to this waiting room and will be able to find out their position in the line and the number of people in front of them.

Before June 13, it will be possible for candidates to update their application form for a Certificat de sélection du Québec so that they are ready to submit it during the intake period. It is important that candidates properly note down their user name, password and answers to their security questions, since all of this information will be requested. Anyone who has forgotten this information will be asked to consult the “Technical Support” section in the Mon projet Québec Frequently asked questions to find out the procedure.

To submit their application on June 13, 2016, starting at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time), the candidates must:

access the virtual waiting room as of 8:30 a.m. by clicking the tab Se connecter;
- it will not be possible to get in line before 8:30 a.m., since the waiting room will be reinitialized;
- the candidate’s position in the waiting line will be displayed on the screen. The number of people waiting in front of the candidate will also be displayed;
connect to their account when their turn comes;
- an audible signal will inform them and a message will appear on the screen, at which point they will be automatically redirected to the page allowing them to connect;
submit their application.
- during the submission period, candidates will have a maximum of 10 minutes to submit their application.

Other information about Mon projet Québec
Have a place in the waiting room does not mean that it will be possible to submit the application. Only the first 5000 applications submitted will be considered;
Candidates who plan to pay their fees online must have their credit card on hand;
It is advised that a personal computer be used to access Mon projet Québec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Québec;
Between now and June 13, some technical maintenance is planned to prepare Mon projet Québec for the intake of applications. This maintenance work will be announced on the Ministère’s website.
Candidates who do not have an account at the time of the first intake period will be able to create one after this period. They will have an opportunity to submit their application during the second intake period. The dates for this intake period, during which 5000 applications will be received, will be announced shortly.

Reminder — candidates who can submit an application at any time
Candidates who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or are temporary residents of Québec and authorized to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec can do so at any time. Those who already have an account can submit their application online, using the Mon projet Québec secure space. Those who do not have an account are invited to call 514-864-9191. A customer service agent will tell them what steps to take.

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Hello,

Can I count my part time work as a teacher - college level from Feb-May 2016 - towards my CSQ application?

P.s i already have a full time job besides to that part time.

Whats your thoughts on this situation.

Thanks

SuryaTharun

Jun 2, 2016
Hi I assessed my points, i got 47/49, what if i go to quebec on a visiting visa and stay there for more than 3 months, can i get those 2 points??, please help me i am planning to submit my application for next intake

NiHrPe

Feb 16, 2016
I just have a simple Q...
How does the final stage in the Mon Project application work?
Should I complete the "Soumettre la demande" page by ?
Is this the official submission?
Or, is there an additional submit option afterwards in the
"Historique de mes demandes" page?