Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
Will be applying tomorrow July 22nd...Too Late I guess for Sep 2018 but still trying

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
Also I had a query.....There are limited links on the online application. No placeholders for IELTS score, Latest High School certificate, etc. Should I bunch them together and attach under "Client Information" placeholder?

I hope I have filling the right application!! :) Apologies for bothering you with so many questions

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
Also I had a query.....There are limited links on the online application. No placeholders for IELTS score, Latest High School certificate, etc. Should I bunch them together and attach under "Client Information" placeholder?

I hope I have filling the right application!! :) Apologies for bothering you with so many questions
Sorry... But i really don't know about online process as i have submitted my file offline...

MrBoombastic

Jun 14, 2018

Yes, combine those files like IELTS score card, marksheets , degree certificate etc into one file and upload in the section "Client Information"

Reactions: nidakh

panc0021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Actually I applied directly on the Canada immigration website & linked my application with gc key. I am a applicant from New Delhi.
hi all,
i am going to apply online under SDS. is there any specific form that you have to fill or they will decide once they see our application. if its qualify under SDS they treat for SDS if not then go with normal process.

please share your thought.

thank you