A aopisi Newbie Mar 28, 2020 9 0 Today at 12:26 PM #106 Mann Kaur Gill said: I am glad that you resubmitted whole application . I resubmitted only pic in mail. Nothing updated since Aug 4 Click to expand... That was the only option back then, my application was returned - so I just replaced the photo and hit submit.
Mann Kaur Gill said: I am glad that you resubmitted whole application . I resubmitted only pic in mail. Nothing updated since Aug 4 Click to expand... That was the only option back then, my application was returned - so I just replaced the photo and hit submit.
M Mann Kaur Gill Newbie Sep 30, 2026 7 1 Today at 12:27 PM #107 aopisi said: That was the only option back then, my application was returned - so I just replaced the photo and hit submit. Click to expand... Mine they asked me to send it in mail so I did. Now it’s taking forever Reactions: aopisi
aopisi said: That was the only option back then, my application was returned - so I just replaced the photo and hit submit. Click to expand... Mine they asked me to send it in mail so I did. Now it’s taking forever
CNP Champion Member Oct 26, 2018 2,772 1,268 Today at 12:41 PM #108 tanjid12 said: JSON case status ID just turned 20 and it says rejection id: 18, primary identification is not provided. Click to expand... Link application to gckey account to find out status - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...es/application/account/link-paper-online.html
tanjid12 said: JSON case status ID just turned 20 and it says rejection id: 18, primary identification is not provided. Click to expand... Link application to gckey account to find out status - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...es/application/account/link-paper-online.html
M Mann Kaur Gill Newbie Sep 30, 2026 7 1 59 minutes ago #109 Anyone in this forum who send new picture manually I mean in mail