+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July Non SDS Fall Intake 2021-22

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
No update after review eligibility started on 7th August
Most of the people has done upfront medical.
I think only Noman in July applicant was waiting for medical request and he got medical request after 1month 10 days in Review eligibility then got medical request
I hope we get soon too. InshaAllah

Reactions: alig2121 and bbleh

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hi everyone,
I applied in July too. through an agency. I do not have the GCKey information and the agency does not share this information with me. Any ideas on how I can check the status of my application?
Of course, the agency does not share its own gckey info. You should ask your agency to associate your new gckey account that you will register and provide your agency.

roro.xx

Jul 14, 2021
What did you mention in 2 previous web form for support your application I mean which documents or what did you write for it ??
Thanks and congratulations buddy
I sent without ircc asking me: birth certificate, transcripts, residence visa (uae expat)
Congratulations buddy. What exactly did you send, can you send me a copy of it so that I get an idea aswell. Did you apply through SDS or Non SDS?
Hii, I can give you the gist of it. I explained my application (non sds, where and where I applied from, the additional documents I sent), then I explained that my classes start soon and that I understand they are prioritizing Afghanistan cases but if they could provide me with a decision soon if it was possible

Hope you get a good news soon!!

Last edited:
Reactions: bbleh

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
I sent without ircc asking me: birth certificate, school transcripts, residence visa (im an expat in uae)

Hii, I can give you the gist of it. I explained my application (non sds, where and where I applied from, the additional documents I sent), then I explained that my classes start soon and that I understand they are prioritizing Afghanistan cases but if they could provide me with a decision soon if it was possible

Hope you get a good news soon!!
Thank you for letting me know. I hope they respond to my webform as well.

Reactions: roro.xx

Jobzsner

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Sorry to hear that.

When was your review eligibility started??
Thanks
Hey. Actually that’s not my profile. Just sharing the trend as I observe so that everyone can stay updated about the timelines. And the review was started on 3rd September. Hope that helps !

Reactions: bbleh

ashish_canada_visa

Jul 10, 2021
Hi, did you try to send an email to Delhi immigration, since you already have the BVL. Yesterday students with BVL have sent an email to Delhi Immigration and received their PPR in a couple of hours
I have tried contacting delhi immigration before too with my timeline and situation with classes, but I get a generic reply.

```
Dear client

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that your enquiry has been received by the Migration Section, Client Service Unit, in India.
The Government of Canada recognizes the tremendous social, cultural and economic benefits that international students bring to Canada and acknowledges that there are benefits for students who choose to study in Canada beyond earning a degree or diploma. Unfortunately, the covid pandemic has negatively impacted study permit processing times, both at IRCC processing centres in Canada as well as at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We cannot guarantee that students will receive a final decision on their application or be able to arrive in Canada before the fall 2021 semester begins. Even if final approval has been granted in July or August, the steps around submission of passports and visa printing at the Canadian High Commission take several weeks. This process cannot be expedited given the high volumes of passports we are currently receiving each week. Students whose applications are still in process will not have their visas in hand in time to make travel arrangements before the start of the fall semester.

Students who do not receive their study permit approval or who are not able to arrive in Canada before the fall semester should contact their designated learning institutions about possible options for online studies until such a time that the student can travel to Canada for in-person classes. Continuing to study online up until December 31, 2021 will not affect eligibility for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP).

In addition to the study permit and visa processing timelines described above, direct flights from India to Canada remain suspended until September 21st.
```

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
I have tried contacting delhi immigration before too with my timeline and situation with classes, but I get a generic reply.

```
Dear client

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that your enquiry has been received by the Migration Section, Client Service Unit, in India.
The Government of Canada recognizes the tremendous social, cultural and economic benefits that international students bring to Canada and acknowledges that there are benefits for students who choose to study in Canada beyond earning a degree or diploma. Unfortunately, the covid pandemic has negatively impacted study permit processing times, both at IRCC processing centres in Canada as well as at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We cannot guarantee that students will receive a final decision on their application or be able to arrive in Canada before the fall 2021 semester begins. Even if final approval has been granted in July or August, the steps around submission of passports and visa printing at the Canadian High Commission take several weeks. This process cannot be expedited given the high volumes of passports we are currently receiving each week. Students whose applications are still in process will not have their visas in hand in time to make travel arrangements before the start of the fall semester.

Students who do not receive their study permit approval or who are not able to arrive in Canada before the fall semester should contact their designated learning institutions about possible options for online studies until such a time that the student can travel to Canada for in-person classes. Continuing to study online up until December 31, 2021 will not affect eligibility for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP).

In addition to the study permit and visa processing timelines described above, direct flights from India to Canada remain suspended until September 21st.
```
Lmao same.

• Sad
Reactions: ashish_canada_visa