+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July draw predictions

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
I have a question guys- I have an lmia exempt work permit and a job offer from the employer for Toronto location which is what is in the EE profile. Let’s say I get an ITA, will I be able to change the location of intended employment after the ITA as my company is thinking to transfer me to Calgary and I don’t want to update it right away unless it’s 100% sure and I get a renewed job offer letter.

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
We need more ppl in the pool to think the same way as you do and quit, especially those with 500+ score.
Wish you
I agree. I know of people( at least 5) in my group who submitted CEC application in Oct 2021 and received PR( inland) by Feb 2022, so the processing time even for old applications varies for a lot of people by many factors. For example these 5 people that I am talking about have been working with a single company since they started working and have 10 years of experience with that company so may be the review is easy.
I have the same case where I am working with the same company ( entities of the same company) but in different countries( India, US and now Canada) .
For new applications for sure he wouldn’t say stuff like that in the public as backlash against him would be enormous lol and he wouldn’t bad unnecessary bad publicity.
Lot of fud here in some posts and it may confuse people in some cases.
Come on, don't lie to yourselves. See other groups in this forum. So many 2021 April May Aug Sept AORs are still waiting and have been waiting for almost a year. Guess what, the standard processing time is keeping extended... I was around 520 points when invited last September, still waiting...Nothing to do with point high or low, nothing to do with chronological orders... They just randomly pick and process...LOL...No hope

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
What I was saying here was nothing personal... If I could be back before came to this country, I would have never came here and go through all this painful experience...I'd have chosen Aussie, New Zealand...Or europe...So if I were still waiting in the pool, I probably withdraw and leave

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Wish you

Come on, don't lie to yourselves. See other groups in this forum. So many 2021 April May Aug Sept AORs are still waiting and have been waiting for almost a year. Guess what, the standard processing time is keeping extended... I was around 520 points when invited last September, still waiting...Nothing to do with point high or low, nothing to do with chronological orders... They just randomly pick and process...LOL...No hope
Well to your point I agree it may be random or may be not- who knows, but the fact was 6 month processing would apply to new applications and someone was saying it wont and my answer was to that question, not to discount the fact it’s unfair for many people who applied and haven’t received updates yet

staycaught

Jul 31, 2022
I agree. I know of people( at least 5) in my group who submitted CEC application in Oct 2021 and received PR( inland) by Feb 2022, so the processing time even for old applications varies for a lot of people by many factors. For example these 5 people that I am talking about have been working with a single company since they started working and have 10 years of experience with that company so may be the review is easy.
I have the same case where I am working with the same company ( entities of the same company) but in different countries( India, US and now Canada) .
For new applications for sure he wouldn’t say stuff like that in the public as backlash against him would be enormous lol and he wouldn’t want unnecessary bad publicity.
Lot of fud here in some posts and it may confuse people in some cases.
That is quite fast, 4 months from AOR to COPR?

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Well to your point I agree it may be random or may be not- who knows, but the fact was 6 month processing would apply to new applications and someone was saying it wont and my answer was to that question, not to discount the fact it’s unfair for many people who applied and haven’t received updates yet
Exactly, the whole process was not transparent enough... half year or even longer, people have no updated at all...totally living in darkness and uncertainty...It makes no sense whatsoever...

SuperPurpoise

Jan 2, 2021
The new 501+ profiles added would be more or less consistent with master's students with perfect IELTS scores attaining 1-year work experience. The pause probably forced many people to get CLB10...

Reactions: klubsoda

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Does the CRS score distribution also contain all the people who got an invite already?
You mean in previous draws? No, it doesn't. Only those who are in the pool.

Reactions: tring