+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July draw predictions

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Express Entry Draw tomorrow!!
Any chances they do CEC only draw this year? I hope they at-least do one.

I am sitting at 508 frustrated with EE draws- like most people

Reactions: RnDtech

staycaught

Jul 31, 2022
Express Entry Draw tomorrow!!
Any chances they do CEC only draw this year? I hope they at-least do one.

I am sitting at 508 frustrated with EE draws- like most people
Sitting patiently with 522 myself. Low chance of getting called today but hopefully next time...

Reactions: LoveD

staycaught

Jul 31, 2022
Apparently the processing time for EE has now become 18 months - and IRCC is still processing 75 points people from last year, what a bunch of dumbasses
For new applications they said the 6 month standard will resume, this can be good for anyone getting an ITA now.

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
What's the point of waiting for invitation??? The processing time is 14 months for CEC and 26 for FSW... Just see all those 2021 AORs who have been already waiting for months and months...Gosh, this whole immigration thing is a scam

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
What's the point of waiting for invitation??? The processing time is 14 months for CEC and 26 for FSW... Just see all those 2021 AORs who have been already waiting for months and months...Gosh, this whole immigration thing is a scam
We need more ppl in the pool to think the same way as you do and quit, especially those with 500+ score.

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
These processing time is all based on past data and doesn’t apply for new applications now.

“Most permanent residence and citizenship services now show processing times that are updated every week, based on data from the previous 6 months.”

https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1619&top=3

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Not true for new apps buddy , they will be processed with 6 months standard for 80% of the applications based on complexity and some factors.

For processing time on the website - Most permanent residence and citizenship services now show processing times that are updated every week, based on data from the previous 6 months.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
@raghavgrover my point exactly - it's based on past performance. We have data sets on this forum indicating non-EE PNP times are closing in on 1 year on average recently as opposed to 26 months on the CIC website. Sean Fraser himself promised new applications under EE would be processed in 6 months - the Minister wouldn't say stuff like that if he didn't mean it.

Regardless, the bigger issue for most people is eligibility more so than the processing time.

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
@raghavgrover my point exactly - it's based on past performance. We have data sets on this forum indicating non-EE PNP times are closing in on 1 year on average recently as opposed to 26 months on the CIC website. Sean Fraser himself promised new applications under EE would be processed in 6 months - the Minister wouldn't say stuff like that if he didn't mean it.

Regardless, the bigger issue for most people is eligibility more so than the processing time.
I agree. I know of people( at least 5) in my group who submitted CEC application in Oct 2021 and received PR( inland) by Feb 2022, so the processing time even for old applications varies for a lot of people by many factors. For example these 5 people that I am talking about have been working with a single company since they started working and have 10 years of experience with that company so may be the review is easy.
I have the same case where I am working with the same company ( entities of the same company) but in different countries( India, US and now Canada) .
For new applications for sure he wouldn’t say stuff like that in the public as backlash against him would be enormous lol and he wouldn’t want unnecessary bad publicity.
Lot of fud here in some posts and it may confuse people in some cases.

Reactions: moscatojuices