+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Well, on that note, good news, guys. The official processing times for FSW just dropped from seven to six months. Congratulations, fellow FSW’s!
That avg processing time is often used in court to assess whether there were unreasonable delays by IRCC or not. Just a few months ago, this was 23-26 months.

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
That avg processing time is often used in court to assess whether there were unreasonable delays by IRCC or not. Just a few months ago, this was 23-26 months.
so it does mean a good thing overall right? they do have to close 80% of cases in that TAT

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
so it does mean a good thing overall right? they do have to close 80% of cases in that TAT
SLA has been 6 months for a year now, and IRCC is expected to process 80% applications in it. What these average processing times do is:
1. can be referenced as processing times when you call IRCC (and you are beyond those processing times). Although, recent attempts at this has failed as agents told applicants to wait.
2. Let's say if you are unlucky enough and applied for Writ of Mandamus for delayed processing, you've some advantage as courts in many cases have referenced average processing times listed on IRCC.

MirzaAshher

Mar 10, 2022
Is it okay if the foreign experience reference letter has 'full time employee' and no hours per week mentioned it not for Canadian work experience but for the employement record for my experience in India

Last edited:

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
PNP Inland
AOR July 14
With no option for payment BIO
July 26 Medical & Eligibility completed
Background & Biometrics In Progress
My old Biometrics from 2021 linked to my profile ,but I believe from June 14 we have to give new biometrics.
Does anyone else have the same situation?