+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like must have to wait until the july appliacnts cross 4mnthd mark...most of the appliants from july 11-20 have been struck in same phases
there is so many applicants from end of July got updated to ip2 or even PPR. Dont know why some of july like still stuck with eligiblity satge. Have u try to contact CIC or anyone else who have same status like us?

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
there is so many applicants from end of July got updated to ip2 or even PPR. Dont know why some of july like still stuck with eligiblity satge. Have u try to contact CIC or anyone else who have same status like us?
No point in contacting or knowing the visa office...they dont reveal things as it is!! Better to wait or if curious we need to order Gcms notes....I agree many from last ten days of july has got Ppr...but not many between 11-20july...also people from may or april are still waiting...

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No point in contacting or knowing the visa office...they dont reveal things as it is!! Better to wait or if curious we need to order Gcms notes....I agree many from last ten days of july has got Ppr...but not many between 11-20july...also people from may or april are still waiting...
You are right

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
As the second half of December would be the holiday season and my 6 month-period ends on January 10, I would start worrying if I do not get any response or update by December 15.
Ditto same position :(

Shikleo

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Aor july 20 still no update on any thing bc pnp paper based

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
October round-up report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

p.s. Sorry guys I like colours a lot, hence colourful report:)

**Current Processing**:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

**IP2 to PPR trend:**

**NA2 to PPR:**

**PPRs in October:**
*A lot of June/July CEC got PPR in October the previous week.

**PPR Trend:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**

**Statuses by day of submission for August:**

**Statuses by day of submission for September:**

**Statuses by day of submission for October:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average Processing time trends for all streams:**

**Averages by stream:**

**Number of RPRs by visa Office:**
*Please note Ottawa issues about ~60% of all PPRs. The trend will, in my opinion, is a sign of centralised processing, currently mostly PNPs are sent to Local visa offices and somewhat an "overflow" goes there to, while most cases are processed in Ottawa.
**Some speculations from me:** I would assume that soon or later, the processing will move to inland completely, this would enable Ottawa to then switch, maybe to electronic visa which would remove stamping. They would then follow examples of Australia and New Zealand where no stamping take place, visas are electronic only.

**Provinces average:**

Have a great weekend!!!

Reactions: CooperStation22

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hey everyone
I called CIC on Thursday and they told me that everything has bern passed medical eligibility criminality security and the file is at ottawa for final review, anyone has any idea how long will it take for the issue of PPR?
On thursday additional documents section was no additional documents needed...today the status is additional documents provided by you are being reviewed. ..but I didn't submit anyadditional document....is this normal?
Anyone having any idea?

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hey everyone
I called CIC on Thursday and they told me that everything has bern passed medical eligibility criminality security and the file is at ottawa for final review, anyone has any idea how long will it take for the issue of PPR?
On thursday additional documents section was no additional documents needed...today the status is additional documents provided by you are being reviewed. ..but I didn't submit anyadditional document....is this normal?
Anyone having any idea?
Hi, I just noticed the same change on my profile; changed from no additional documents to the documents you provided are being reviewed. An explanation pls?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi, I just noticed the same change on my profile; changed from no additional documents to the documents you provided are being reviewed. An explanation pls?
No idea...background check says we are processing your background check but additional document section says additional documents being reviewed....it was no additional documents required since oct 3...I am really scared now :(

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
What's your timeline?