+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

MRE

Oct 11, 2017
God....don't know what are they upto
I am not that optimistic as I am still at IP1 for 3 months. But the location of the application suggests that it cant be at IP1 (hope is the only thing I can live with atm).

Just to spread positivity, one of my colleagues told me this morning that ADR changing from no additional documents needed to reviewing, at a CPC, is an indication of PPR!

Reactions: ravleen

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
I hope instead of speculations of this ip1 ip2 na3 or whatever so called status!! People must prefer to wait until u receive the message from them...or atleast be happy that you havent got any message and they are working on it....there are hundreds of people out there with no minimal update...meanwhile here people are worried about what is ip1 ip2 and so on....cic doesnt owe us anything!! It has been clearly mentioned by senior members on this forum that it means nothing to know about visa office and Ip2 or 1....

Reactions: canada@2018

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I am not that optimistic as I am still at IP1 for 3 months. But the location of the application suggests that it cant be at IP1 (hope is the only thing I can live with atm).

Just to spread positivity, one of my colleagues told me this morning that ADR changing from no additional documents needed to reviewing, at a CPC, is an indication of PPR!
I hope this comes out to be true...thanks :)

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018

And don't be pessimist some people have received their PPR's even when their status showed that they are at IP1, in some cases, they don't update the status, though, none knows why is it so.
So keep the hopes alive :)

Chahal007

Oct 19, 2017
I hope instead of speculations of this ip1 ip2 na3 or whatever so called status!! People must prefer to wait until u receive the message from them...or atleast be happy that you havent got any message and they are working on it....there are hundreds of people out there with no minimal update...meanwhile here people are worried about what is ip1 ip2 and so on....cic doesnt owe us anything!! It has been clearly mentioned by senior members on this forum that it means nothing to know about visa office and Ip2 or 1....
Yes, i agree. Its too complex if anybody wants to keep track of these ip1, ip2 na1 statuses. Everyone should wait at least for 4-5 months. I was not worried about my file until few days back i start checking this forum. Its been 4 months since AOR for my file. I am not going to follow what people has to say about it anymore. It just raises your curiosity, anxiety and tension.

MRE

Oct 11, 2017
And don't be pessimist some people have received their PPR's even when their status showed that they are at IP1, in some cases, they don't update the status, though, none knows why is it so.
So keep the hopes alive :)
Thanks! Lets hope for the best and share once any of us receives the PPR, some time in the future.

Reactions: Cee Jay and ravleen

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I have become Old since my AOR. I can see my beard go white everytime some change happens.I have become really old last Friday :D

Changed: Last Thursday
Timeline : August 24th AOR
God knows what are they upto, really, facing a tough time to understand cic :p