+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

jaysingh22

Mar 15, 2017
Hi,

I have just joined this forum. I read through the comment and have found that the stages are IP1, NA2, IP2 and so on. Where can i check this status along with the dates. Can someone please help on this soon. I am trying to figure it since a few days but unable to do so.
hi.... i faced similar concerns as i had filed my case through a representative.... actually the process is as follows ....read it a few times and you will understand ....

https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

good luck ...still you have confusions , msg me :)

Reactions: prakash419

jaysingh22

Mar 15, 2017
I got an Ready for Visa email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

But my CIC account still shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

My timeline:
7/28/17 AOR
8/9/17 Meds Passed / N/A
Around 8/12/17 IP1
8/30/17 NA2
8/31/17 IP2
9/1/17 Received Ready for Visa email, but the CIC status has not changed
congrats ! july aor ppl r really killing it !!!

Reactions: Sindan and lino82

eee25

Apr 29, 2017
Finally got the PPR Mail! Thanks everyone for helping, this forum is the best resource available to anyone, very helpful and supportive. All the best to every one else!

AOR - 25th July, Meds Passed - Around 4th aug, IP2 - 25th - PPR - 1st sept.

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello everyone,

My time line is as follows:

AOR: 19 Jun
Meds Pass IP 1 : 13 Jul
NA : 17 Jul

After this no major change but on 25th August : No additional documents required.

Anyone has noticed this change and after this how much time it took to reach IP2???

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Okay so my additional doc status just went - we dont need any additional docs.. three days back he additional docs weve received.. b/g is still n/a. Am i in NA2? Or Does this mean my file ready to be shipped to Ottawa from CIO sydney?

AOR july 1
Meds 20 july
Doc fbi pcc requested 21 july uploaded d same day
Ip1 july 20

u r most probably in ip2 so wait will end soon