+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Amby83

Jun 30, 2017
Hey..I have mailed the CPC CTD ..to know about my File processing status and office etc. I got the following reply:

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Please note that your application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly.

What does this mean?? Did i get PPR or what...??

Can anybody pls tell me and put me out of my misery....

usha.che

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Folks..

My BG is still at ..NA2.

However under of "Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

I believe that these are the supporting docs I submitted with my application because I did not receive any request for additional documents.

Also, is this sequence of event below correct?

The additional documents you provided have been uploaded ----> We have received your additional documents ----> We do not need additional documents from you.
9ja blud. In NA2 as well. God go do am.

dhyanivishal

Apr 19, 2017
Hey... I just emailed them a week back and they replied in 2 days. But i didnt ask for status... I just stated my details in the mail and asked for the VO and they replied stating its with CIO Sydney.
Hi,
I got a reply from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca today which reads:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please note that your application is not processed at this office. You will have to use our online web form to submit your inquiry or contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.
Which email id did you guys mailed to, to get info on your CIO office?

Reactions: Amby83

Amby83

Jun 30, 2017
Hi,
I got a reply from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca today which reads:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please note that your application is not processed at this office. You will have to use our online web form to submit your inquiry or contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.
Which email id did you guys mailed to, to get info on your CIO office?
Hey..
i've mailed to the same id. Immediately after my mail, i got an automated response saying you have to wait..blah..blah... But, on the third day i got actual reply, by Gisele (may be an employee) , saying my file is being processed at Ottawa and my application is approved and a ready for visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly.

I have also tried earlier, calling the number provided, but it is of no use.

Just hang in there..hope for the best..

Usha.Che

anapseee

Jul 12, 2017
Hey..I have mailed the CPC CTD ..to know about my File processing status and office etc. I got the following reply:

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Please note that your application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly.

What does this mean?? Did i get PPR or what...??

Can anybody pls tell me and put me out of my misery....

usha.che

Seems like your PPR e-mail will be sent very soon! :)
Congrats!

Reactions: Amby83 and kndiaz28

Jon Snow

Aug 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-07-2017
IELTS Request
List: 8.5; Read: 8.5; Writ: 7 Speak: 8.5
C
[QUOTE="Jon Snow, post: 6321965, member: 69Hi All,

Just received my PPR this morning :) 46 days since AOR.

Category........:
FSW1
AOR Received.:
15-07-2017
IELTS Request:
List: 8.5; Read: 8.5; Writ: 7 Speak: 8.5
AOR: 15 Jul 17
Med's Pass: 26 Jul 17
BGC Status Change: 29 Jul 17 NA2
BGC Status Change: 14 Aug 17 – IP2
PPR : 30 Aug 17 :)
Congrats 'king in the North'☺. Where was your application processed i.e your visa office(s) as the case may be?[/QUOTE]
Haha Thanks.

CPC Ottawa. Seems to be the fastest turn around center.

Reactions: osixco

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Okay so my additional doc status just went - we dont need any additional docs.. three days back he additional docs weve received.. b/g is still n/a. Am i in NA2? Or Does this mean my file ready to be shipped to Ottawa from CIO sydney?

AOR july 1
Meds 20 july
Doc fbi pcc requested 21 july uploaded d same day
Ip1 july 20

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
AOR 29th July, Medical Passed 09th August, in IP1 since then.. No update.. Don't know what kind of completeness check they are doing with my file which is a simple one with no visit to sensitive country or over complicated information. :(

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
AOR 29th July, Medical Passed 09th August, in IP1 since then.. No update.. Don't know what kind of completeness check they are doing with my file which is a simple one with no visit to sensitive country or over complicated information. :(
just to add, all this pain while ppl with August AOR getting PPR almost everyday..

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all,

Don't know if anyone shares the same timeline with me, as everything just seem stuck. Am applying from Malaysia. Just wondering why I haven't moved to NA-IP2 etc.

FSW-O
AOR - 24th July
Medical Passed - 4th August
IP1 - 4th August
Additional documents - being reviewed (though I didn't submit anything outside ones I did alongside the application)
All payments - made during application