+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

jaysingh22

Mar 15, 2017
good news guys the BG check status changed from NA to we are processing your BG check after i paid rprf on 24th aug i guess it is IP2 now.. one thing i did not understand that the addtnl docs msg changed to we are reviewing the adddtnl docs provided by you.
i guess it means the visa officer is reviewing the case before ppr ? is it so

Reactions: mapleleaf88

kndiaz28

Jun 21, 2017
I'm applying from India as a FSW-O applicant. How about you!!!
Also the PCC issued by Denmark's police department doesn't mention one's passport number. It mentions their CPR number and other details.
I got my ITA on 4th May and had to wait for the Singapore & Danish PCC for almost 1.5 months and now the same PCC is causing delays in processing of my application it seems. :(
Applying inland but dependents are in the Philippines. No travel history both in my end and spouse so I don't know also what's taking it long to do the BG check :(

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Hi Buddy, How do you guys know your CIO?
Did you get any email from them. I also wrote to that cpc-ctd-ottawa email id with all my details, but didn't get any reply on the same apart from the automated reply.
I received AOR on 19th July and medicals were passed, UCI Generated on 28th July...
there has been no change after that...it has been more than a month... :(
Hey... I just emailed them a week back and they replied in 2 days. But i didnt ask for status... I just stated my details in the mail and asked for the VO and they replied stating its with CIO Sydney.

eee25

Apr 29, 2017
That is good news. What's your timeline?
AOR - 25 July, IP2 was on 26th august. I'm not feeling too good yet, why would it take so long to send an email if application was approved? I haven't read a similar thing on the forums yet, maybe I haven't searched well enough.

Jon Snow

Aug 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-07-2017
IELTS Request
List: 8.5; Read: 8.5; Writ: 7 Speak: 8.5
Hi All,

Just received my PPR this morning :) 46 days since AOR.

Category........:
FSW1
AOR Received.:
15-07-2017
IELTS Request:
AOR: 15 Jul 17
Med's Pass: 26 Jul 17
BGC Status Change: 29 Jul 17 NA2
BGC Status Change: 14 Aug 17 – IP2
PPR : 30 Aug 17 :)

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
C
[QUOTE="Jon Snow, post: 6321965, member: 69Hi All,

Just received my PPR this morning :) 46 days since AOR.

Category........:
FSW1
AOR Received.:
15-07-2017
IELTS Request:
AOR: 15 Jul 17
Med's Pass: 26 Jul 17
BGC Status Change: 29 Jul 17 NA2
BGC Status Change: 14 Aug 17 – IP2
PPR : 30 Aug 17 :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats 'king in the North'☺. Where was your application processed i.e your visa office(s) as the case may be?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jon Snow

Sagarshah1203

Feb 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Hi Andy,

I have submitted the application on 2nd July. Kindly send me the whatsapp invite.

Nkaur45

Mar 19, 2017
Also passed medicals and reached NA2 on July 28 and have been stuck at NA2 since then. No additional document requests as of the moment. I just got to know from their reply that papers are at CPC Ottawa. I guess we can't really do anything but to wait :(
What does your additional document status say?
Even mine also at ottawa... I dont have any travel history 1 dependent... sont know where my application is stuck.. m at ip2 since 9 aug):

Sagarshah1203

Feb 27, 2016
Hi,

I had submitted the application on 2nd July. I received a email stating there is an update in the application. After I reviewed I could see the below status

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It seems that the Medical status have changed. After that I have not received any email and neither the status has changed.

Anyone can throw some light what could be the issue or why the status has not been updated?

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Hi,

I had submitted the application on 2nd July. I received a email stating there is an update in the application. After I reviewed I could see the below status

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Interview: You do not need an interview.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It seems that the Medical status have changed. After that I have not received any email and neither the status has changed.

Anyone can throw some light what could be the issue or why the status has not been updated?

You are at NA2

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
hello
Here's my timeline:
FSW-O
VO: don't know
AOR -14 July
Medicals - 25 July
IP1 - 26 July
NA2 - 3 Aug
But still same no changes ?????

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
AOR - 25 July, IP2 was on 26th august. I'm not feeling too good yet, why would it take so long to send an email if application was approved? I haven't read a similar thing on the forums yet, maybe I haven't searched well enough.
Dont see any reason why you should feel less good after being told that your application has been approved. Many are still in Ip1 and NA2 for days. Calm down, ppr are released in batches and i think yours should be next.

Reactions: pma12

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
Folks..

My BG is still at ..NA2.

However under of "Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

I believe that these are the supporting docs I submitted with my application because I did not receive any request for additional documents.

Also, is this sequence of event below correct?

The additional documents you provided have been uploaded ----> We have received your additional documents ----> We do not need additional documents from you.