+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
"The additional documents submitted by you are being reviewed."
However I didn't get any request for additional documents. I uploaded all the docs along with application itself including PCC for 3 countries and a very detailed travel history (one and a half passports of stamped pages).
Is my application in IP1 or IP2?

that's fine don't go by cic. .. some time they change it or not ..main thing to lookfor is background status

Erinseo

Aug 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

My time line is as follows:

AOR: 19 Jun
Meds Pass IP 1 : 13 Jul
NA : 17 Jul

After this no major change but on 25th August : No additional documents required.

Anyone has noticed this change and after this how much time it took to reach IP2???

NA2 since July 26th
It makes me crazy

Reactions: brycau

Alex0924

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Anyone can give me idea on my timeline?
EE-CEC inland AOR July26, Medical exam passed Aug30 and Background check is still NA on the same day, that means my background check has not started? Thank you!

sat85

Jun 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Hi Andy, please send me the invite link to the whatsapp group, thank you

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
hi.... i faced similar concerns as i had filed my case through a representative.... actually the process is as follows ....read it a few times and you will understand ....

https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

good luck ...still you have confusions , msg me :)
Thanks for help. Can you plz help me with 2 concerns/questions I have?

1. in PPR email they have written "The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address." , but I have no idea where to find the Annex A, they have not given any link or attached any form, plz advise where can I get Anex A.

2. In PPR email they have written "The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A." , but I dotn know what kind of prepaid envelopes are allowed and which are not allowd. Is there any restriction or can I send any kind of self-adddressed pre-paid envelope? I am thinking of using UPS service. Thanks.

Sk081

Aug 24, 2014
My timeline is given below. I have submitted my passport to local VFS office and it's showing in the tracker that the passport is at Singapore visa office. Can anyone please let me know how long do they take to return the passports?

AOR Date: 13/07/2017
Medical Passed: 25/07/2017
PPR Date: 16/08/2017
Passport Submission: 21/08/2017

shreme77

Sep 12, 2016
Guys,
I am glad to inform that I received the golden e-mail. Below are my details :

Category : FSW (O).
e-AOR : 11/07/17.
Medicals passed : 25/07/17.
IP1 : 26/07/17.
NA : 27/07/17.
IP2 : 09/08/17.
PPR : 02/09/17.
Visa office : Ottawa.

I am thankful to all members on this forum for the knowledge sharing & wish all waiting in the queue to get their PPRs asap.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Guys,
I am glad to inform that I received the golden e-mail. Below are my details :

Category : FSW (O).
e-AOR : 11/07/17.
Medicals passed : 25/07/17.
IP1 : 26/07/17.
NA : 27/07/17.
IP2 : 09/08/17.
PPR : 02/09/17.
Visa office : Ottawa.

I am thankful to all members on this forum for the knowledge sharing & wish all waiting in the queue to get their PPRs asap.
Congrats :)

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Please add me to What's App group for July AORs.

Thank you.

dhyanivishal

Apr 19, 2017
Hi...

My timelines for a FSW-O application are as follows:
ITA: 4th May 2017
AoR: 19th July 2017
Medical Passed/IP1: 28th July 2017.

There have been no changes to the status ever since. Background Check column reads: We are processing your application and will let you know when we start background check.

I dropped a mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa last week and got a response that your application is not being processed at our office.
I replied to that asking for where is it being processed...they replied, Your application is being processed at CIO, without specifying any location.

Is there a way I can find out the status of my application. I called them on +1 613 944 4000 only to hear the same status on IVR and wasn't able to connect to an agent.

What exactly are they checking for last 35 days, the status quo is killing me... :(

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi...

My timelines for a FSW-O application are as follows:
ITA: 4th May 2017
AoR: 19th July 2017
Medical Passed/IP1: 28th July 2017.

There have been no changes to the status ever since. Background Check column reads: We are processing your application and will let you know when we start background check.

I dropped a mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa last week and got a response that your application is not being processed at our office.
I replied to that asking for where is it being processed...they replied, Your application is being processed at CIO, without specifying any location.

Is there a way I can find out the status of my application. I called them on +1 613 944 4000 only to hear the same status on IVR and wasn't able to connect to an agent.

What exactly are they checking for last 35 days, the status quo is killing me... :(
Did you see the IP1 change to NA? I had this message "We are processing your application and will let you know when we start background check." and it has now switch to NA. I didn't get to see the first one. Could it be I'm done with IP2? Or maybe you're still in IP1?

dhyanivishal

Apr 19, 2017
Yo
Did you see the IP1 change to NA? I had this message "We are processing your application and will let you know when we start background check." and it has now switch to NA. I didn't get to see the first one. Could it be I'm done with IP2? Or maybe you're still in IP1?
your case has progressed to NA2 as people say, while mine is still in IP1... All the best mate... IP1 I read is related to completeness of an application, and I submitted all the documents best to my knowledge but this delay is causing jitters... :(