27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Passport Req..
17-05-2024
Principal applicant or sponsor.
The UCI you receive with the AOR1 is for the sponsor. (So you can only create the Sponsor account.)

You will receive the UCI for the Principal Applicant in either the Biometric Request or Medical Request. (Only once you have the Principal Applicant's UCI will you be able to create their account.)

Hope this helps clear things up.

abkg1998

Star Member
Sep 25, 2023
Applied: July 15, 2023
AOR: September 18th,
Biometric Letter: September 25th,
BG updated to N/A: September 25th,
Additional Documents Letter: September 25th,
Additional Documencts Letter Updated and Status Changed to:
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Medical Letter: September 26th,
Background and Eligibilty started to proccess: September 26th,
Sponsorship Eligibilty Passed Letter: September 27th
Sponsorship Eligibilty Passed Letter Received: October 4th
Background Check Updated to Not Applicable: October 4th
Medical Exam Done: October 9th

What is the next step after they submit the medical exam results?
Any ideas how long would it take for them to complete eligibility and bg check and how long our process from now on?
Also we applied to visitor visa at the same day we applied for spousal sponsorship for PR. But no updated on visitor visa.
Do you guys think maybe they won't even process the visitor visa application?
Thanks!

Last edited:

dhiren003

Oct 14, 2023
Timeline:

Submission Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 07/22/2023
Principal Applicant Residence: Outland (India)
Sponsor's Status in Canada: PR
Application Type: Online
AOR Status: Received on 09/21/2023
Sponsorship Approval: Received on 09/28/2023
Biometrics Status:
Received Request on 09/27l6/2023
Confirmed Status in Tracker on 10/09/2023
Medical Status:
Received Request on 09/28/2023
Confirmed Status in Tracker on 10/11/2023

Last edited:

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
Applied: July 15, 2023
AOR: September 18th,
Biometric Letter: September 25th,
BG updated to N/A: September 25th,
Additional Documents Letter: September 25th,
Additional Documencts Letter Updated and Status Changed to:
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Medical Letter: September 26th,
Background and Eligibilty started to proccess: September 26th,
Sponsorship Eligibilty Passed Letter: September 27th
Sponsorship Eligibilty Passed Letter Received: October 4th
Background Check Updated to Not Applicable: October 4th
Medical Exam Done: October 9th

What is the next step after they submit the medical exam results?
Any ideas how long would it take for them to complete eligibility and bg check and how long our process from now on?
Also we applied to visitor visa at the same day we applied for spousal sponsorship for PR. But no updated on visitor visa.
Do you guys think maybe they won't even process the visitor visa application?
Thanks!
We’ve applied several times for a TRV along with our family sponsorship applications. They process the TRVs. But in our case deny them because they don’t think my partner will leave because of her ties to Canada. Which is against the Minister’s claim they are making it easier for families with sponsorship applications to be reunited. It’s incredibly frustrating. Of course she has ties to Canada, why else would we apply for permanent residence? And why would anyone in their right mind do anything to jeapordize that?

Anyway, sorry for the rant, the TRV issue is a sore spot for me.

amangurinder_

Sep 29, 2023
In the tracker they say, u have messages about your application(updated on 11 oct). Today is 16 oct. The consultant said there is no request for anything yet.
Is this possible that they can take little a while to email the request letter.?
Did it happened to anyone else also?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
We’ve applied several times for a TRV along with our family sponsorship applications. They process the TRVs. But in our case deny them because they don’t think my partner will leave because of her ties to Canada. Which is against the Minister’s claim they are making it easier for families with sponsorship applications to be reunited. It’s incredibly frustrating. Of course she has ties to Canada, why else would we apply for permanent residence? And why would anyone in their right mind do anything to jeapordize that?

Anyway, sorry for the rant, the TRV issue is a sore spot for me.
100% agreed. Have been repeating this over and over on this forum that the policy towards TRV, has already changed. Very few, and only rare cases of TRV are being processed.
But the good thing is that instead of issuing TRVs, CIC seems to be processing applications at a record pace (again, not 100% of time, but mostly) and thats why we are seeing April and May applicants getting COPR and PPR emails.

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
In the tracker they say, u have messages about your application(updated on 11 oct). Today is 16 oct. The consultant said there is no request for anything yet.
Is this possible that they can take little a while to email the request letter.?
Did it happened to anyone else also?
We have a similar entry. I think it was for an email we received telling us we can link our paper file to the account we access with gckey. It was strange to receive because we applied online, but I linked it anyway.

amangurinder_

Sep 29, 2023
We have a similar entry. I think it was for an email we received telling us we can link our paper file to the account we access with gckey. It was strange to receive because we applied online, but I linked it anyway.
But we applied online..no email from consultant as well no message nothing at all.. i cannot understand what is going on. Also, it says “take required action”

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
But we applied online..no email from consultant as well no message nothing at all.. i cannot understand what is going on. Also, it says “take required action”
That’s what ours said too. And we also applied online, but we received a letter telling us we can link our paper-based application. I believe the email was issued in error.

Here is the entry in our tracker:

Oct 04, 2023
We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

I’m not going to worry about it, but if you didn’t get an email and your consultant didn’t either, that is doubly strange.

sssrs

Oct 6, 2023
Guys I have received link email for paper based application though I applied online already. If you received an email you must be link app to gckey. In tracker if if shows message like We sent you a message about your application, Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary. And there is no email or mail and already passed medical and done bio, and background is processing. I believe should raise web enquiry, what's going on with our application. Be curious, if they make us curious.

SssPpp

Jul 23, 2023
Guys I have received link email for paper based application though I applied online already. If you received an email you must be link app to gckey. In tracker if if shows message like We sent you a message about your application, Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary. And there is no email or mail and already passed medical and done bio, and background is processing. I believe should raise web enquiry, what's going on with our application. Be curious, if they make us curious.
I would say call the IRCC

sssrs

Oct 6, 2023
As of now, calling is not seems fruitful, they might be able to say file already transferred or processing out of canada and that’s true. raising webform surely addressing our concern to particular vo. Hoping they speed up.