+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 outland spouse sponsorship

raga25

Mar 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Did anyone get a request to pay biometric fees after AOR? If so, have you gotten any update after paying the fees? Thanks!

Reactions: SssPpp

SssPpp

Jul 23, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Did anyone get a request to pay biometric fees after AOR? If so, have you gotten any update after paying the fees? Thanks!
Not yet, I only have AOR and how much did you pay when you submitted the file? isn’t that including biometric fee?

iloveicecream

May 11, 2023
Hi Everyone! Is there anyone here who succeeded with their TRV application after applying for PR? Would an AOR be sufficient to apply and succeed for TRV application?

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Hello all!

I’ve been using the spreadsheet and will keep it updated as the process goes on.

Information about my experience/journey/process is available on my profile.

Just received AOR today (September 27, 2023) after 63 days since submitting our application on July 27, 2023.

Just waiting to obtain access to the tracker. As it might take some time for the application to be in their system and permit us to login.

I intend to apply for a Temporary Resident Permit / Visit Visa for my spouse as we now have the AOR.

Might wait a week before doing so, in case the Sponsor Approval comes through and/or biometric request.

However, would it make sense to apply as soon as possible because the biometric and medical information would be shared with the Sponsorship application anyway and might receive the request sooner because of it?

Sponsor (Myself): Canadian Born Citizen
Principal Applicant (Spouse): Pakistani in Pakistan
Outland Sponsorship (No Dependents)

raga25

Mar 19, 2020
Hello Group,

Just a question: How to find out about the visa office to which application was forwarded to at the SA stage? Thanks!

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Hi Everyone! Is there anyone here who succeeded with their TRV application after applying for PR? Would an AOR be sufficient to apply and succeed for TRV application?
My assumption is that once at the bare minimum. The principal applicant receives their Biometric appointment letter which contains their unique UCI and Application Number.

One could use the new IRCC portal which utilizes AI to a degree to process the Visit Visa applications. This portal has a specific box to enter the UCI.

One could alternatively use the old GCkey portal which relies solely on human revision to process the Visit Visa applications. One would upload their Principal Applicant's biometric appointment letter and the Sponsor's AOR1 letter or email.

Either of these options would ensure that there is a UCI associated with the Visit Visa application, and you do not have to submit biometrics again as that has been done via the sponsorship application.

I would feel confident in submitting a Visit Visa application at this stage. Regardless of the other steps remaining for the sponsorship application.

The only other assumption I would make about this timeline is that the Sponsor Approval has come in already or at the same time as the biometric appointment letter.

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Received Biometric Request today (Sept 29 - 65 days since submitting the application)

Appointment received for Oct 20, 2023.

Awaiting next steps.

However, have the Principal Applicant’s UCI so will be applying for Visit Visa soon using the IRCC portal.