Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Passport Req..
17-05-2024
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2024
Received my Sponsor Approval (Eligibility Completed) as of September 29, 2023.

Just checked the tracker today.

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
hi.... i want to know when biometric updated on Pr Tracker after giving???? i gave my biometric today 4th oct morning but nothing change in my PR tracker File.

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hey guys, anyone else from mid July that didn't get SA or BIL? I've applied through a representative, we got AOR July 20th, and since then nothing. I can't really use GCkey because of representative, but in the PR Tracker, when I use the f12 trick it shows me Biometrics "In Progress" and Background "In Progress".
I see on the spreadsheet a lot of people from end of July already got Biometrics and SA and even Medical. I'm happy for them but it's so frustrating that my file is being left behind.
Anyone haves some insight?

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
hi.... i want to know when biometric updated on Pr Tracker after giving???? i gave my biometric today 4th oct morning but nothing change in my PR tracker File.
Ours updated overnight. It was through VFS in Manila. But, it only says ‘completed’ for my partner as principal applicant. It continues to show in progress for her son as dependent even though they completed it at the same time. We called VFS and they said as long as the sticker is in the passport everything is ok. But I’d like it to say completed…

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
Hey guys, anyone else from mid July that didn't get SA or BIL? I've applied through a representative, we got AOR July 20th, and since then nothing. I can't really use GCkey because of representative, but in the PR Tracker, when I use the f12 trick it shows me Biometrics "In Progress" and Background "In Progress".
I see on the spreadsheet a lot of people from end of July already got Biometrics and SA and even Medical. I'm happy for them but it's so frustrating that my file is being left behind.
Anyone haves some insight?
If biometrics says in progress, then I’d expect you should have received the biometrics instruction letter. You might want to ask your representative if the bil was sent to them…

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
We received an email today from IRCC with an attached letter dated Sep 29 saying “did you know that you can now link your paper application to your IRCC account?”

It references our application number, but we had applied online, so we just use the tracker.
The link in the letter is for the online account service that is accessed with gckey.

just seems strange… anyone else get this?

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
If biometrics says in progress, then I’d expect you should have received the biometrics instruction letter. You might want to ask your representative if the bil was sent to them…
Our representative hasn't received it yet, I'm checking daily...
It's just weird how a lot of people that applied after me are getting SA and etc and we aren't getting it yet.

abkg1998

Star Member
Sep 25, 2023
Our timeline:

Applied: July 15, 2023
AOR: September 18th,
Biometric Letter: September 25th,
Medical Letter: September 26th,
Background and Eligibilty started to proccess: September 26th,
Sponsorship Eligibilty Passed Letter: September 27th
Sponsorship Eligibilty Passed Letter Received: October 4th
Background Check Updated to Not Applicable: October 4th

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Passport Req..
17-05-2024
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2024
We applied for TRV for my spouse yesterday (October 5, 2023).

We used the UCI which my wife received with her Biometric letter.

We made use of the IRCC portal.

We have a biometric appointment for October 20, 2023.

However, we submitted the visit visa application choosing the option that we have already completed biometrics.

If they ask for proof we will happily include the biometric invitation letter and appointment confirmation email. If we submit proof on or after October 20, we would include that the biometrics are actually done.

We assume that by using my wife’s sponsorship UCI in the visit visa application that they are connected.

At this moment in time both applications show that they are processing the background check.

amangurinder_

Sep 29, 2023
Can someone help me hoe to use PR tracker, i applied via representative, when i go to create account on PR TRACKER they say invalid info. We got the UCI and file number already. However, UCI is same as the sponsor’s UCI that she already have.
Can somebody help.?

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
Can someone help me hoe to use PR tracker, i applied via representative, when i go to create account on PR TRACKER they say invalid info. We got the UCI and file number already. However, UCI is same as the sponsor’s UCI that she already have.
Can somebody help.?
I'm not sure I can help, but am curious what system you are trying to create an account with. I get confused because there are at least four different systems that I've used over the past couple of years:

Sign in to your IRCC secure account - Canada.ca - I use Option 1: GCKey to sign into this service. This is the service that I linked our first paper-based family sponsorship application. When I log in now, it only shows our first application, which failed, and one Travel Visa application (also failed). When I linked the paper-based application, I recall that it was also saying something was invalid; it was the number of applicants that was my issue - I think I was entering 2, for my partner and youngest child, but when I entered 3 to include myself, it worked... or something like that, the point is that it is very specific without telling us what specific information they mean for us to provide.

Client Application Status (cic.gc.ca) - I thinks this is also known as E-CAS. When I log in, it only shows our first application, which failed. It doesn't show our current online-based application, or any Travel Visa applications.

Your Application Status Tracker (cic.gc.ca) - This is the tracker that I rely on now. It has our current family sponsorship information, two other failed Travel Visa applications (different from the one listed above), and our failed family sponsorship application. For this service, I created an account with my ID and information, as sponsor; and we created an account for my partner, as applicant. Both provide different information. My account shows that they approved me as sponsor, my partners account shows the status of the various steps that IRCC is completing.

For our online application we used this service: Sign in | Permanent Residence Portal (cic.gc.ca). The only information on this site is we can download a copy of our application. And it can be used for applying for family sponsorships, PR Card renewals, and PR Travel Documents.

There might even be one more...

The point I was trying to make in response to your question though, is that the responses required to be successful in creating accounts and linking applications are very specific.

amangurinder_

Sep 29, 2023
I'm not sure I can help, but am curious what system you are trying to create an account with. I get confused because there are at least four different systems that I've used over the past couple of years:

Sign in to your IRCC secure account - Canada.ca - I use Option 1: GCKey to sign into this service. This is the service that I linked our first paper-based family sponsorship application. When I log in now, it only shows our first application, which failed, and one Travel Visa application (also failed). When I linked the paper-based application, I recall that it was also saying something was invalid; it was the number of applicants that was my issue - I think I was entering 2, for my partner and youngest child, but when I entered 3 to include myself, it worked... or something like that, the point is that it is very specific without telling us what specific information they mean for us to provide.

Client Application Status (cic.gc.ca) - I thinks this is also known as E-CAS. When I log in, it only shows our first application, which failed. It doesn't show our current online-based application, or any Travel Visa applications.

Your Application Status Tracker (cic.gc.ca) - This is the tracker that I rely on now. It has our current family sponsorship information, two other failed Travel Visa applications (different from the one listed above), and our failed family sponsorship application. For this service, I created an account with my ID and information, as sponsor; and we created an account for my partner, as applicant. Both provide different information. My account shows that they approved me as sponsor, my partners account shows the status of the various steps that IRCC is completing.

For our online application we used this service: Sign in | Permanent Residence Portal (cic.gc.ca). The only information on this site is we can download a copy of our application. And it can be used for applying for family sponsorships, PR Card renewals, and PR Travel Documents.

There might even be one more...

The point I was trying to make in response to your question though, is that the responses required to be successful in creating accounts and linking applications are very specific.
I am creating an account on the your application status tracker.

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
The 3rd one that you mentioned
Are you trying to create an account as "principal applicant or sponsor" or as "representative or designated individual"?