+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 OINP HCP tech draw timeline

BhadriRaj

Jul 20, 2023
I have received NOI on 21st July and submitted the application on 21st August and my celpip score will expire on 4th September. Can I update my Express of entry profile with latest celpip score and do I need to inform ONIP on this.

Tuba Hashmi

Aug 3, 2023

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
No still in submitted stage.
However on this tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/oinp-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

I see people one from July6 and pther from Jul20, moved from submitted(on july 22) to both assessment and DIP on the same day in August.
I understand that it varies from case to case, but still mines almost now 45 days over
That's impressive. Definitely makes me hopeful. I hope the applicant didn't mistakenly enter the dates.
Do you think perhaps inland applicants get processed faster?

Tuba Hashmi

Aug 3, 2023
That's impressive. Definitely makes me hopeful. I hope the applicant didn't mistakenly enter the dates.
Do you think perhaps inland applicants get processed faster?
Someone on the whatsapp group did say that inlanders definitely do have an edge.

and No, I did ask one of these people there on immitracker and he/she said it was not by mistake and it did directly move to DIP from submission.

Reactions: Idontknowmuchh

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Someone on the whatsapp group did say that inlanders definitely do have an edge.

and No, I did ask one of these people there on immitracker and he/she said it was not by mistake and it did directly move to DIP from submission.
There can be various factors affecting it and it could also be luck.. the best we can do is just hope the entire process gets done in 100 days

Aleena Joseph

Aug 9, 2023
anyone who has near expiry wowaiting for nomination? Anyway to maintain status..?I have submitted on august 26 -still submitted