+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 OINP HCP tech draw timeline

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Hello everyone!
I thought of starting this thread for everyone who have received NOI in the month of July 2023 and have gotten any response/updates from OINP regarding their application. Please feel free to post your timeline on this thread or any other querries that could be beneficial to others. :D
Thank you.
My timeline:
NOI received on 6th July
Submitted on 1st August
Assessment - 3rd October

Last edited:
Reactions: Idontknowmuchh

Tinkerbell18

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
No still in submitted stage.
However on this tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/oinp-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

I see people one from July6 and pther from Jul20, moved from submitted(on july 22) to both assessment and DIP on the same day in August.
I understand that it varies from case to case, but still mines almost now 45 days over
Its about inland and outland. Inland is first priority because they r already there. After they finish those then they are taking up outland. So I gather from multiple examples on the different threads. Looks like an outland has moved on Oct 3 to assessment. So hoping now other outland s will move it the inland pool is processed

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
Great for you. My NOI is 6th July before yours. But submission was Aug 11. So dunno if i should have moved to assessment before or after.
Perhaps they move in batches according to submission date? You should be getting to assessment soon. Are you outland as well? Lets put the dates/details on our signatures.

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Great for you. My NOI is 6th July before yours. But submission was Aug 11. So dunno if i should have moved to assessment before or after.
Its most likely based on submission dates. Considering people who submitted it on August 1st have moved to assessment, you should be moving to assessment soon.