+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Visitor Visa Applications

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Update:

Application Submitted for brother: July 11, 2022
Review of Eligibility: Started on Nov 04.
Result: Refused.

Based on the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR. I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.

1. My brother showed his own $40,000 moveable funds Plus $150,000 worth his own immovable property.

2. From his private employment he was earning IND Rs. 50,000/month. Proofs (Tax, bank statements) were attached alongwith employment letter.

What do you guys think we could have provided more to “Satisfy” the Immigration Case handler if to re-apply, any Tips? I believe it’s way more than enough money to show for someone to visit Canada where the Sponsor also has taken the full responsibility of finances during the trip! I don’t understand what more they want before reaching to such refusal decisions!
How was he able to save 40k with a 600$ salary? How long was he planning to stay in Canada?

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Hi All,

I have sent my passport for VISA printing and it is printed as well and currently on the way.
but counterfoil is not yet generated but status is showing as approved.

Any idea ?
Did you get a letter requesting for your original passport?

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
@Naturgrl How long does it take to receive the notes once we've applied for them?
Last year I applied for GCMS notes for different reason and it took almost 2 months to receive them which normally they says 4 weeks time minimum but max could be who knows One Year may be. Very slow process.

MissBrown

Nov 11, 2022
I applied for my mum’s visitor’s visa in July 2022
Timeline below:
July 5: submitted application
July 5: Confirmation of online submission in portal
July 6: Biometrics collection letter
July 7: Biometrics completed
Long silence, then I decided to Send my MP an email on the 9th of November 2022 about how the process was taking to long.
November 10: Biometrics Validity Letter
November 11: Original Passport Request.

Her first time applying,No previous US VISA or Canada VISA. No travel history.
I promised to drop the timeline once the Passport request comes in as I have been a silent reader on here.
I wish everyone still waiting for a response the very best.

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Timeline below:
Long silence, then I decided to Send my MP an email on the 9th of November 2022 about how the process was taking to long.

I promised to drop the timeline once the Passport request comes in as I have been a silent reader on here.
From which country

Sandpiper

Nov 13, 2022
Timeline below:

What does it mean MP?

haider.galena

Nov 14, 2022
hi all
I applied for my visitor visa on July 21, 2022.
and my submission acceptance was on July 22 since processing time is increasing every week my bio is already done.
it is 14-nov-2022 but till now there is no response for immigration. i have sent twice the consent webform to IRCC but both times they gave a stander reply. my wife is a Canadian citizen and also she calls in Ircc many times in Canada also they gave a stander reply to her as well. since I applied for a visitor visa my days are almost 116. and I'm planning to be there at the end of Nov 2022.
So my question is there anyone who applied end of July and they got any response??
I applied from UAE.

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I applied for my mum in Nigeria,but I’m in Canada.
I’m her representative.I saw online that you can write to your MP, which I did and got a quick response.
I applied for my husband too since june,i have written to my mp but no response from him,i have raised webforms and yet nothing,i pray they answer me soon...my husband is currently in Nigeria too and am in Canada on a closed work permit

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hello all,
how can I contact my pm? how to locate them and can I contact them while outsose of Canada ?
is there specific outine ? how long it take to get an answer?
I will be asking about my 2 years old daughter application which was submitted on June 22,2022

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hey Guys,

Glad to share with you all that my application finally got processed. Below are the timelines/details:
Application Type: TRV converted to TRP (Infant application with both parents PR holders).
Visa Office: UAE
Date of Submission/AOR: 5th July 2022.
Eligibility Review: 6th July 2022.
Medical Request: 26th September 2022.
TRP Fees Payment Request: 29th September 2022.
TRV refusal: 12th October 2022.
TRP Final Approval and Passport Request: 14th October 2022.

I am sharing the following approaches that may have supported the finalization of my applications processing before the average time:

1. Raising the “new” webform
This is a new webform launched a while back, I suppose many might not aware as I couldn’t locate it myself unless I was shared the direct link of it which I came across at a youtube video of a Canadian Immigration Lawyer.

Link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

2. Urgent/Priority Processing
This is a webform raised to cater the current situation of Ukraine/Russia affected applicants.

Link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Crisis

Note: I had a strong supporting to prove my urgency of processing which was the job offer from a Canadian employer which I recently received with the date of joining set as mid of October.

Hope the above is helpful to you all and wishing you all good luck with your applications.
Hey mate, this is great news, just a quick question:
Which web form did you use to notify IRCC that you have a job offer: the "new" one or the priority processing one?