+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Visitor Visa Applications

ramkk

May 29, 2018
HEY ANY UPDATE ON YOUR SPOSUAL PR APPLICATION AFTER MEDICALS?
nope, nothing yet. The timeline is all over, and people who submitted the applications in Mar-Apr 2022 are getting the PPR now. So, my guess may-june applications are next to complete. At least for now, I have the TRV for the dependent.

abab2022

Aug 18, 2022
I submitted my mother's application on the 17th of July (outland from UAE) and just received her BVL and PPR today, 30th November. However, she's travelling to India for an emergency and I wanted to know if she can submit her passport for stamping at VFS in Mumbai. Any help would be much appreciated.
yes its doable. A friend of mine got his work visa stamped in india although he was inland applicant. So in my opinion its alright to submit passport at any consulate provided its approved. All the best.

Dan5683

Dec 6, 2022
I have lots of questions to ask
I applied for TRV July
Biometric July 19
Nothing after since then.
Biometric validity done✅

When likely should be expecting response from them.

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I applied for TRV July
Biometric July 19
Biometric validity done✅

From where did u apply
Purpose of visit?
Used Portal or GC Key

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for TRV July
Biometric July 19
Biometric validity done✅

Depends on what country you applied from. You have yet to start eligibility review.

abab2022

Aug 18, 2022
Application for TRV refused:

Applied on: 17th July 2022 (India)

Reason:
• You have significant family ties in Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Application for TRV refused:

Applied on: 17th July 2022 (India)

Reason:
• You have significant family ties in Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Are you PR? Have you submitted sponsorship? If not then do so. And if you are in Canada then how is spouse proving ties in home country (parents are not relevant)? She is moving to live not visit.

abab2022

Aug 18, 2022
Are you PR? Have you submitted sponsorship? If not then do so. And if you are in Canada then how is spouse proving ties in home country (parents are not relevant)? She is moving to live not visit.
Yes I am PR. Applied for sponsorship after TRV (waiting for AOR). She is working in her home country, so she does have ties there and provided all the employment proof and vacation approvals as well. The only intention we had was she would visit me for a brief period and then go back to home country, and follow all the rules. I am not sure what to do next. Is raising a web form for reconsideration a good choice. Do she need to still apply for vacations in her company and attach that in the web form. Any leads from you or anyone will be helpful. Regards.

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , Did you submit Chartered accountant statement for funds and properties in India? Is it required ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I am PR. Applied for sponsorship after TRV (waiting for AOR). She is working in her home country, so she does have ties there and provided all the employment proof and vacation approvals as well. The only intention we had was she would visit me for a brief period and then go back to home country, and follow all the rules. I am not sure what to do next. Is raising a web form for reconsideration a good choice. Do she need to still apply for vacations in her company and attach that in the web form. Any leads from you or anyone will be helpful. Regards.
Reason for refusal was family ties. The issue is that you live in Canada. You can ask for reconsideration if you are adding new information to improve ties. And there are no timelines for reconsideration.