+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2022 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP PAPER

mmoo

Dec 21, 2022
I am inland and I submitted my application in 2022/Oct/19
As a result, I called IRCC and was informed I had passed all the stages for the PR and my ECAS shows that a decision has been made.
In the new tracker or GCkey nothing shows that my application is still under process.
did any one got the same thing

chef17

Sep 23, 2018
My application was approved on Dec 8 and a portal invite on Dec 9. After providing the information and i.d. picture, still waiting for the new updates. Still in " reviewing" stage.

suikasuki

Aug 1, 2022
I am inland and I submitted my application in 2022/Oct/19
As a result, I called IRCC and was informed I had passed all the stages for the PR and my ECAS shows that a decision has been made.
In the new tracker or GCkey nothing shows that my application is still under process.
did any one got the same thing
It’s quite common situation… You just need to wait. Don’t Worry.

suikasuki

Aug 1, 2022
My application was approved on Dec 8 and a portal invite on Dec 9. After providing the information and i.d. picture, still waiting for the new updates. Still in " reviewing" stage.
It takes a few months to get eCoPR now. I think IRCC officers are already on vacation. Let’s hope we get updates asap next year.

MariOTh

Sep 5, 2022
I just wanted to inform you all that I received an invitation today to create a portal account for my immigration application. For people who received it in December 2022, can you share with us if you are still waiting for the PR card or if you received it?

Reactions: Kknewb

suikasuki

Aug 1, 2022
I just wanted to inform you all that I received an invitation today to create a portal account for my immigration application. For people who received it in December 2022, can you share with us if you are still waiting for the PR card or if you received it?
Hi, I received eCoPR yesterday. Still waiting for PR Card.

Reactions: MariOTh

MariOTh

Sep 5, 2022
I previously informed that I received an email for the Permanent Resident confirmation portal and completed it. There is an additional option on the portal that says "Apply for, renew, or replace my Permanent Resident card or Permanent Resident Travel Document." Do I need to complete this, or does it not apply to me?

MariOTh

Sep 5, 2022
I have been attempting to submit my photo for a PR card, but it keeps getting rejected. I haven't received any email explaining the rejection, but when I log in to the portal website, it states that I need to submit a photo. I am confident that I have met all the requirements. Has anyone else experienced this issue?