July 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

CCTeheran

Jan 6, 2022
Barranquilla, Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
You need to upload the CSQ via a webform to them, once they receive it they will move further with the application and send a medical request
You sure? when received the CSQ it said that the visa office have been informed about the reception of that document as well as for the IRCC. We received the document via mail

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
After reading this whole thread ,literally had tears in my eyes and I literally cried,
I can clearly say I am the most unluckiest sponsor here,
July 26 my application delivered
Since then no updates no AOR, no reply or mail from ircc,
So days I wish they could have returned my application , so that I could have applied again with more preparations.
Here we are in 2022 january.
My luck seems like a joke and if nothing I am hoping they return my appl

Applied through a lawyer , all he says always wait wAit. Wait.
Please if anybody can guide me what should I do , literally my mind is numb now.
I,ll be more than thankfull if you guys can guide me , what can I do.

slifer

Aug 17, 2021
You sure? when received the CSQ it said that the visa office have been informed about the reception of that document as well as for the IRCC. We received the document via mail
I got medical b4 i got csq..when i got csq i upload it online..waiting for ppr now

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
After reading this whole thread ,literally had tears in my eyes and I literally cried,
I can clearly say I am the most unluckiest sponsor here,
July 26 my application delivered
Since then no updates no AOR, no reply or mail from ircc,
So days I wish they could have returned my application , so that I could have applied again with more preparations.
Here we are in 2022 january.
My luck seems like a joke and if nothing I am hoping they return my appl

Applied through a lawyer , all he says always wait wAit. Wait.
Please if anybody can guide me what should I do , literally my mind is numb now.
I,ll be more than thankfull if you guys can guide me , what can I do.

TALK TO YOUR MP!!!

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Don’t feel bad about it you are not alone on the waiting process, I’m from August 17 applied online and the lawyer said the same thing wait be patient, I know the feeling of frustration and uncertainty hang in there it will come best of luck!!!

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Don’t feel bad about it you are not alone on the waiting process, I’m from August 17 applied online and the lawyer said the same thing wait be patient, I know the feeling of frustration and uncertainty hang in there it will come best of luck!!!
Thanks unfortunately that’s all we can do , let’s see , files even not opened yet, and it feels so unfair

psalmo

Jan 10, 2022
New Years gift!!! Received Medical Request today

Application sent: July 23 2021
Application received: July 30 2021
AOR 1: Sep 30 2021
Sponsorship Approval: Nov 8 2021
File forwarded to visa office Nov 8 2021
Medical Request: Jan 5 2022
Medical appointment booked for Jan 10 2021

Fingers crossed
Hi.....I have been trying to get appointment for medicals in Lag, could you please advise how to go about it.
Thanks!

Quoc

Sep 4, 2021
Here's my timeline :
PA : Vietnam VO : Singapore
Application Received: July 6, 2021
AOR1: September 4, 2021
Biometrics Request: N/A already done in 2020
SA and CSQ Request: September 8, 2021
CSQ Submitted: September 17, 2021
CSQ approval: October 13, 2021
AOR2 : October 21, 2021 from Singapore VO
Pre-arrival letter: December 3, 2021
Medical Request: December 3, 2021
Medical exam: December 17 , 2021
Medical passed: December 23 , 2021
Request documents letter: January 5, 2022
Submit Request Documents: January 10, 2022
Thanks!!

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi.....I have been trying to get appointment for medicals in Lag, could you please advise how to go about it.
Thanks!
I was so lucky honestly. It seems someone cancelled their appointment. I booked using the IOM online booking and was lucky to find a date in January. That was the only one available so I quickly secured it..

Feel free to email them and put “Urgent” in the subject line and request for an appointment. Or you can keep calling them as well. They will most likely get you a date before the deadline. If not , send Accra visa office an email seeking extension.

my spouse had his medical done today in Lagos. Got the request on Jan 5th 2022

Reactions: psalmo

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Thanks!
W
Here's my timeline :
PA : Vietnam VO : Singapore
Application Received: July 6, 2021
AOR1: September 4, 2021
Biometrics Request: N/A already done in 2020
SA and CSQ Request: September 8, 2021
CSQ Submitted: September 17, 2021
CSQ approval: October 13, 2021
AOR2 : October 21, 2021 from Singapore VO
Pre-arrival letter: December 3, 2021
Medical Request: December 3, 2021
Medical exam: December 17 , 2021
Medical passed: December 23 , 2021
Request documents letter: January 5, 2022
Submit Request Documents: January 10, 2022
Thanks!!
wow congrats buddy

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
I was so lucky honestly. It seems someone cancelled their appointment. I booked using the IOM online booking and was lucky to find a date in January. That was the only one available so I quickly secured it..

Feel free to email them and put “Urgent” in the subject line and request for an appointment. Or you can keep calling them as well. They will most likely get you a date before the deadline. If not , send Accra visa office an email seeking extension.

my spouse had his medical done today in Lagos. Got the request on Jan 5th 2022
same thing happened to us.

the day we got the medical request, we tried to find a medical appointment in a hospital, earliest date was Feb 12. After waiting 3 days, i just tried to check the appointment dates and suddenly saw jan 10 and jan 11 was opened for the whole day, we booked immediately for jan 10.

Reactions: psalmo