+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi Guys, I was just checking the status on the client application status tool, it changed from in process to decision made but there is no specific update mentioned,nor has my lawyer reached out yet. Any idea what this would mean?Is it like a ghost update and will go back to in process?
Have you done medical? Also which VO?

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi Guys, I was just checking the status on the client application status tool, it changed from in process to decision made but there is no specific update mentioned,nor has my lawyer reached out yet. Any idea what this would mean?Is it like a ghost update and will go back to in process?
Is it ECAS on the sponsorship side of the application? Or the permanent residence side?

Karan8lfc

Nov 10, 2021
Yea

PA is in India

Application sent: July 20
Application received: July 23
AOR 1: Sep 23
Biometrics Requested: Oct 7th’21
Biometrics Submitted: Oct 21st’21
Sponsorship Approval: Oct 8’21
Medical Requested:Oct 12th’21
Medical submitted: Oct 21st’21

I am not sure about the VO because my lawyer hasn’t provided me with a lot of info, hence, I am trying to figure out things.

Karan8lfc

Nov 10, 2021
Is it ECAS on the sponsorship side of the application? Or the permanent residence side?
It’s on both, it was always there on sponsor side which is me since last month when I got my SA. For the PA it just changed from in process to Decision made today

spc337

Jun 8, 2021
Has anyone completed an application to get IMM1442 (Verification of Status) to be used for a Drivers License. I sense I'm better off just waiting on the PR as this form says the wait is up to 6-months. Seems rather ridiculous for a verification of your already in process PR app to take so long...

spc337

Jun 8, 2021
I just received the "Pre-Arrival Letter" - based on the various tracking sheets, it seems this is pretty random and not indicative of when to expect next steps. Let me know if I should read anything else into this. Technically, I'm in Canada and I have no idea if their pre-arrival services are of any value especially coming from the US. I may contact them just to understand about professional licenses.

spc337

Jun 8, 2021
so frustrating, no updates after biometrics request.
That was the same for me.... nothing for a couple of weeks and just got my pre-arrival letter for what that is worth I don't know. Plus, it seems there are plenty of PRs granted where a pre-arrival letter wasn't sent (or at least the spreadsheet wasn't updated which is more likely).

Reactions: Smej1234