+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
If anyone has any advice or just words of comfort they would be greatly appreciated right now.

I sent my spousal sponsorship application INLAND in July 2021 as I’m living as a visitor in Canada with my husband who is a citizen. Canada post tracking confirmed delivery but as of today I have never received temp-AOR and when I have phoned IRCC the agents just tell me that they don’t have anything in their system as they basically haven’t opened or come across it yet. I’m really worried they’ve lost it or they’ll never come across it if they haven’t already. If anyone is in the same boat or has had the same experience I’d really appreciate a response.
Did you send it to the right office? I would advise you resend your application again and attach a letter of explanation with it so you don’t get penalized for having two applications. But over a year without AOR doesn’t seem right. I wish you all the best

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I applied through SK-SINP (inland paper non-express entry)
Date received: Oct. 12, 2021
Got a request for additional docs on April, 2022
AOR Aug 2022
Pre arrival Oct 20. 2022
Medical passed Oct. 21, 2022
Anyone else in a similar boat or have any idea of how long such applications are taking and what next steps are
Wrong thread and forum.

Fareha Awan

Jun 27, 2022
August 2021 applicant
I received my Pre-arrival on Oct 27 2022
Waiting for ppr
How much time it would take ?? Any update?

Brizzy31

Aug 26, 2022
Application sent: July 23 2021
Application received: July 30 2021
AOR 1: Sep 30 2021
Sponsorship Approval: Nov 8 2021
File forwarded to Accra visa office Nov 8 2021
Medical Request: Jan 5 2022
Medical Exam: Jan 10 2022
Medical Passed: Jan 15 2022
ADR Request: Feb 16 2022 (More proof of communications, and how relationship developed including important dates)
ADR Submitted: Feb 16 2022
Pre-Arrival Letter: March 29 2022
Background check completed: March 28 2022 (According to New Tracker)
Eligibility Completed: March 28 2022 (According to New tracker)
Ghost update: Apr 26, 2022
Decision made on ECAS: Apr 28, 2022
PPR: May 5th 2022

Finally!! I’m so happy
can u help me out ...i got pre arrival on 18th oct then 9th nov decision made on ecas but yet no ppr..my application is spouse and vo is sydney...pls help me out

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know why PR-tracker from yesterday shows that COPR is generated, eligibility is completed and background verification is completed yet no PPR letter? Meanwhile, the same PR tracker says they received a passport sent to them (though I never sent the passport yet). ECAS even shows "Decision made". So what is holding PPR letter? I only got a Pre-arrival letter.

Brizzy31

Aug 26, 2022
Does anyone know why PR-tracker from yesterday shows that COPR is generated, eligibility is completed and background verification is completed yet no PPR letter? Meanwhile, the same PR tracker says they received a passport sent to them (though I never sent the passport yet). ECAS even shows "Decision made". So what is holding PPR letter? I only got a Pre-arrival letter.
Can u help me to open tracker .... Becos I m trying but it's showing unexpected problem... I hve the similar issue like you in ECAS its decision made but I don't know rest of thing like wht tracker shows becos it's not opening... I tried to open many times but same error

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Can u help me to open tracker .... Becos I m trying but it's showing unexpected problem... I hve the similar issue like you in ECAS its decision made but I don't know rest of thing like wht tracker shows becos it's not opening... I tried to open many times but same error
Sure, I can assist you. On the section where you are asked to supply the "First name" just make sure you put all other names on your passport except for the Last name (family name).

Brizzy31

Aug 26, 2022
Sure, I can assist you. On the section where you are asked to supply the "First name" just make sure you put all other names on your passport except for the Last name (family name).
I done same in first name I put my name and space then middle name and last name I put my surname and place of birth I put city and space state ...
I tried in all way but unexpected problem.....

Autocat

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, My partner landed month, do we know how long does it takes for PR card?
We tried linking PR card to GCkey but it failed everytime.
Any help is appreciated.