+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Elwest2

Sep 17, 2021
If anyone has any advice or just words of comfort they would be greatly appreciated right now.

I sent my spousal sponsorship application INLAND in July 2021 as I’m living as a visitor in Canada with my husband who is a citizen. Canada post tracking confirmed delivery but as of today I have never received temp-AOR and when I have phoned IRCC the agents just tell me that they don’t have anything in their system as they basically haven’t opened or come across it yet. I’m really worried they’ve lost it or they’ll never come across it if they haven’t already. If anyone is in the same boat or has had the same experience I’d really appreciate a response.

meetludhar

Aug 22, 2022
Today i got Pre arrival email. Visa office is NDVO. Anyone know how much time they will take further for final step?

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
How to contact MP?
I tried calling but they are saying your file is under processing time ie 22 months so we can’t help
Anyone can guide

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
How to contact MP?
I tried calling but they are saying your file is under processing time ie 22 months so we can’t help
Anyone can guide
Ask your principle applicant in canada to contact local mp . Their contact can be easily found on google once you know the name.