+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

gihank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
it automatically activated when completeness is checked and they put it in the system typically when AOR is sent.
How did you know that ecas is activated? Did you go via PA details? We did it via a lawyer and i tried with my online account (Sponsor) and i see no details yet.

Quoc

Sep 4, 2021
How did you know that ecas is activated? Did you go via PA details? We did it via a lawyer and i tried with my online account (Sponsor) and i see no details yet.
By entering the sponsor information in Ecas, you will see the sponsorship application status and the PA status !!

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
From here right?

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do.

Nothing for me, generic msg saying the possible reasons
When entering Sponsor UCI, it will show "Sponsorship Application Status"-In Process or DM (Then SA is sent). When PA UCI and application details, Line 1 will be We received your application on July 12, 2021". You can try using receipt number (fees paid) to check the status.

Reactions: gihank

gihank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
When entering Sponsor UCI, it will show "Sponsorship Application Status"-In Process or DM (Then SA is sent). When PA UCI and application details, Line 1 will be We received your application on July 12, 2021". You can try using receipt number (fees paid) to check the status.
Yeah no luck for me yet. Thanks again

gihank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Got the biometric request today for PA. 12th July application received date.

No AOR yet, the lawyer didnt send anything related to that. But sent the biometric request.

Still cannot access ecas with uci or application number

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
Got the biometric request today for PA. 12th July application received date.

No AOR yet, the lawyer didnt send anything related to that. But sent the biometric request.

Still cannot access ecas with uci or application number
In recent months they are sending AOR 1-2 days after Biometric request followed by SA in 3-4 days (most cases). Medical request is week (most cases) from BIL.

Reactions: gihank

gihank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
In recent months they are sending AOR 1-2 days after Biometric request followed by SA in 3-4 days (most cases). Medical request is week (most cases) from BIL.
Is that that case where i cannot access ecas using PA uci number or application number just to see any updates?

My personal account in CIC also seems broken today when i tried to login, wasn't able to login during 5-6pm. Didnt try after. Weird day today

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
so after receiving AOR1, we have to link our paper application to online right, so we can see the status. is there a proper guide for this step?

gihank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
so after receiving AOR1, we have to link our paper application to online right, so we can see the status. is there a proper guide for this step?
Create a GC account with gc key.
Enter the details of PA.
Use application number.
Use the birth place and country option.

This is the important step
Enter 2 for the number of persons sponsored if the sponsor is sponsoring only the PA.

Reactions: keys8014

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
Create a GC account with gc key.
Enter the details of PA.
Use application number.
Use the birth place and country option.

This is the important step
Enter 2 for the number of persons sponsored if the sponsor is sponsoring only the PA.
does this mean i cannot use my old gc account (when i was single, i used for work permit and PR application for myself)?