Application: Single
Application sent: 30 July 2021

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Test invite on 9 September 2021
Test window 17 Sept - 07 October
The test is done on 17 September 2021

Please read only the book discover Canada for the test.
I only know from checking your public post history that you’ve been granted urgent processing, but 99.99999% of people won’t do that.

Anyway congrats, best of luck moving forward.

ashbak

May 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I received my AOR today. It was on online application submitted on July 6, 2021. Please update the tracker on my behalf.
Thanks!

And after receiving the AOR, when can we create and link our application online? I tried and it gives me error.
I was able to login into the application today and its in progress. Thanks for your help @phoenix232. Also, can somebody please update the tracker on my behalf? Thanks!

Reactions: phoenix232

SunnyV

Jul 20, 2021
Just received my AOR. Could you please add me to the spreadsheet?

Thank you!

Type: Online Application
Physical presence: 1,191
Application sent: 5 July 2021
Application Delivered: 05 July 2021
AOR: 01 October 2021
New Tracker in Progress OCT 4th. Please update.

Thank you.

ashraf09

Oct 4, 2015
I have received my AOR today. Please add to the spreadsheet.

Type: Online
Physical presence: 1139
Application submitted: 07 July 2021
AOR : 04 October, 2021

Please add to the spreadsheet.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

AHMED2009

Oct 4, 2021
ANY ONE PLEASE GUIDE , I AM APPLYING CITIZENSHIP AS COMPLETED 3 years period, I also stayed away in home Country for above 180 DAYS AND SO I GET A POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM HOME COUNTRY< , NOW GROUP GUIDANCE REQUIRED WHETHER SHOULD I NEED ENDORSEMENT FROM CONSULATE OF PAKISTAN OR CAN I DIRECTLY SUBMIT POLICE CERTIFICATE

AHMED2009

Oct 4, 2021
PLEASE GUIDE DO I NEED ENDORSEMENT FROM CONSULATE OF PAKISTAN IN TORONTO OR NOT FOR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION TO CIC

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
ANY ONE PLEASE GUIDE , I AM APPLYING CITIZENSHIP AS COMPLETED 3 years period, I also stayed away in home Country for above 180 DAYS AND SO I GET A POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM HOME COUNTRY< , NOW GROUP GUIDANCE REQUIRED WHETHER SHOULD I NEED ENDORSEMENT FROM CONSULATE OF PAKISTAN OR CAN I DIRECTLY SUBMIT POLICE CERTIFICATE
Ahmad, you can refer this link and see which example applies to you. If you are required to provide the PCC then I would not suggest you wait for email/notification/endorsement from IRCC

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html..

1. Police certificate(s)
    You need to provide a police certificate from each country, other than Canada, if you were there
    • in the past 4 years
    • for 183 days or more in a row
    • since the age of 18
  2. Indicate in the chart the name of each country and provide a police certificate.
    You don’t need to provide a police certificate if
    • you were in your country of origin immediately prior to becoming a permanent resident and landing in Canada, and
    • this time falls within the past 4 years
  3. If you can’t get a police certificate, tell us why in the explanation box.
    To be valid, the police certificate must be either issued
    • after the last time you were in that country, or
    • no more than 6 months before the date you sign your citizenship application
  4. We may request a police certificate at any point during processing, even if you submitted a valid certificate with your application.
    Find out how to get a police certificate
    See the following examples to help you answer this question.
    Example 1
    You lived in France for one year (365 days) before you became a permanent resident 3 years ago. You did not travel to France after you became a permanent resident. You would answer “Yes” to the question and you would need to provide a police certificate from France if you did not provide one with your immigration application. If you provided a police certificate from France with your immigration application, tell us this in the box provided at Question 10b.
    Example 2
    You became a permanent resident 3 years and 9 months ago. In the past 4 years, you lived in Brazil for 3 months (90 days) before you became a permanent resident and you returned to Brazil to visit family for 4 months (120 days) after you became a permanent resident. You would answer “No” to the question and you would not need to provide a police certificate from Brazil because you did not spend 183 days or more in a row in Brazil.
    Example 3
    In the past 4 years, you took 10 trips to the United States of America (USA). Each trip lasted 3 weeks, for a total of 210 days. You would answer “No” to the question and you would not need to provide a police certificate from the USA because you did not spend 183 days or more in a row in the USA.
    Example 4
    In the past 4 years, you travelled to Singapore four times for work. The first trip was for 30 days; the second trip was for 200 days; the third trip was for 60 days; and the fourth trip was for 120 days. While in Singapore, you took a trip to Malaysia (10 days) and Thailand (10 days). You would answer “Yes” to the question and you would need to provide a police certificate from Singapore because your second trip was more than 183 days in a row. You would not need to provide police certificates from Malaysia or Thailand.
    Example 5
    In the past 4 years, you took 1 trip to Europe where you visited Portugal (5 days), Spain (7 days), France (10 days), Belgium (3 days), Netherlands (3 days), Germany (21 days), Switzerland (7 days) and Italy (21 days). You took a second trip to Europe where you visited Ireland (14 days), Scotland (14 days) and England (21 days). You went to Germany for a business trip that lasted 60 days. The total time you were outside of Canada was 186 days but you were not in a single country for 183 days or more in a row. You would answer “No” to the question and you would not need to provide police certificates from any of the countries.

Reactions: AHMED2009

AHMED2009

Oct 4, 2021
Ahmad, you can refer this link and see which example applies to you. If you are required to provide the PCC then I would not suggest you wait for email/notification/endorsement from IRCC

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html..

1. Police certificate(s)
    You needto provide a police certificate from each country, other than Canada, if you were there
    • in the past 4 years
    • for 183 days or more in a row
    • since the age of 18
  2. Indicate in the chart the name of each country and provide a police certificate.
    You don’tneed to provide a police certificate if
    • you were in your country of origin immediately prior to becoming a permanent resident and landing in Canada, and
    • this time falls within the past 4 years
  3. If you can’t get a police certificate, tell us why in the explanation box.
    To be valid, the police certificate must be either issued
    • after the last time you were in that country, or
    • no more than 6 months before the date you sign your citizenship application
  4. We may request a police certificate at any point during processing, even if you submitted a valid certificate with your application.
    Find out how to get a police certificate
    See the following examples to help you answer this question.
    Example 1
    You lived in France for one year (365 days) before you became a permanent resident 3 years ago. You did not travel to France after you became a permanent resident. You would answer “Yes” to the question and you would need to provide a police certificate from France if you did not provide one with your immigration application. If you provided a police certificate from France with your immigration application, tell us this in the box provided at Question 10b.
    Example 2
    You became a permanent resident 3 years and 9 months ago. In the past 4 years, you lived in Brazil for 3 months (90 days) before you became a permanent resident and you returned to Brazil to visit family for 4 months (120 days) after you became a permanent resident. You would answer “No” to the question and you would not need to provide a police certificate from Brazil because you did not spend 183 days or more in a row in Brazil.
    Example 3
    In the past 4 years, you took 10 trips to the United States of America (USA). Each trip lasted 3 weeks, for a total of 210 days. You would answer “No” to the question and you would not need to provide a police certificate from the USA because you did not spend 183 days or more in a row in the USA.
    Example 4
    In the past 4 years, you travelled to Singapore four times for work. The first trip was for 30 days; the second trip was for 200 days; the third trip was for 60 days; and the fourth trip was for 120 days. While in Singapore, you took a trip to Malaysia (10 days) and Thailand (10 days). You would answer “Yes” to the question and you would need to provide a police certificate from Singapore because your second trip was more than 183 days in a row. You would not need to provide police certificates from Malaysia or Thailand.
    Example 5
    In the past 4 years, you took 1 trip to Europe where you visited Portugal (5 days), Spain (7 days), France (10 days), Belgium (3 days), Netherlands (3 days), Germany (21 days), Switzerland (7 days) and Italy (21 days). You took a second trip to Europe where you visited Ireland (14 days), Scotland (14 days) and England (21 days). You went to Germany for a business trip that lasted 60 days. The total time you were outside of Canada was 186 days but you were not in a single country for 183 days or more in a row. You would answer “No” to the question and you would not need to provide police certificates from any of the countries.
Thanx thats good info and i did followup the Link you refer, BUT BELOW QUERY I DID'NT FIND WHETHER CAN I SUBMIT POLICE CERT DIRECTLY WITHOUT ENDORSEMENT OF MY EMBASSY OR CONSULATE IN TORONTO OR DO I NEED ESSENTIALLY ENDORSE FROM PAKISTAN CONSULATE TORONTO BEFORE I SUBMIT MY CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION TO CIC.
PLEASE ANYONE GUIDE WHO KNOWS THE PROCESS