+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

AHMED2009

Oct 4, 2021
hanx thats good info and i did followup the Link you refer, BUT BELOW QUERY I DID'NT FIND WHETHER CAN I SUBMIT POLICE CERT DIRECTLY WITHOUT ENDORSEMENT OF MY EMBASSY OR CONSULATE IN TORONTO OR DO I NEED ESSENTIALLY ENDORSE FROM PAKISTAN CONSULATE TORONTO BEFORE I SUBMIT MY CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION TO CIC.
PLEASE ANYONE GUIDE WHO KNOWS THE PROCESS

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
hanx thats good info and i did followup the Link you refer, BUT BELOW QUERY I DID'NT FIND WHETHER CAN I SUBMIT POLICE CERT DIRECTLY WITHOUT ENDORSEMENT OF MY EMBASSY OR CONSULATE IN TORONTO OR DO I NEED ESSENTIALLY ENDORSE FROM PAKISTAN CONSULATE TORONTO BEFORE I SUBMIT MY CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION TO CIC.
PLEASE ANYONE GUIDE WHO KNOWS THE PROCESS
If you follow the link below it does not mention that you have to wait for IRCC to ask you for the PCC unlike some other countries (e.g. Singapore etc) which only issues the PCC once IRCC asks for it
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/pakistan.html

irnovo

Dec 17, 2015
ANY ONE PLEASE GUIDE , I AM APPLYING CITIZENSHIP AS COMPLETED 3 years period, I also stayed away in home Country for above 180 DAYS AND SO I GET A POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM HOME COUNTRY< , NOW GROUP GUIDANCE REQUIRED WHETHER SHOULD I NEED ENDORSEMENT FROM CONSULATE OF PAKISTAN OR CAN I DIRECTLY SUBMIT POLICE CERTIFICATE
I didn't get it endorsed from Pak consulate for my PR application and there was no issue. My guess is that you don't need to get it endorsed. Just submit directly.

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Seems there is a delay in sending AORs. No much AORs since last week. Only Single applicants have received AORs for July.

• Sad
Reactions: baimmeb

saliha005

Mar 31, 2016
I am trying to register my application for online status but getting error that UCI and Application number is incorrect. Did it happen to anyone else? How long do I have to wait after AOR for online status?

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
I am trying to register my application for online status but getting error that UCI and Application number is incorrect. Did it happen to anyone else? How long do I have to wait after AOR for online status?
i got aor around 1pm in the afternoon and i was able to register my online tracker next day in morning .. so its like ....after 15 hours

Aquamarine8

Oct 5, 2021
Please add me to the tracker:

Type: Paper
Physical presence: 1115
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: July 6, 2021
Application delivered: July 9, 2021
AOR: October 3, 2021

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Aquamarine8

Oct 5, 2021
I think their tracker database gets updated around 8AM in the morning, so after 8AM of the following day

Reactions: Wandering Mind

irnovo

Dec 17, 2015
Type: Paper Application
Application: Family of 4
Application delivered: 12 Jul 2021
AOR: 05 Oct 2021
So We received AOR on Oct 5. I logged in now and I see the status as "In progress". At the bottom of the page, I see this:

• Aug 23, 2021

Application filed

We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.