+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

lynnbuitt

Jul 22, 2022
My test was completed on March 29th. no updates since :( Requested GCMS notes last week and waiting for it. IRCC call center lady says "Everything is good so far. it is with in the processing time of 26 months". Email to my processing office (Scarborough ) resulted in template reply which said "your application is in queue to be scheduled for the next event in due course" which is just a template reply.
I have my test marked as completed on March 29 as well. Others included Background are all processed. My husband submitted application on the same date and took the test on the same date as me, and he already took the Oath :(

Atemu

Jul 20, 2021
Hi!

Could you update the tracker for me please?

Test Invite: Aug 3, 2022
Test taken: Aug 16, 2022
Test status updated on tracker: Aug 17, 2022

sanko

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Had my oath ceremony on August 10th and just saw that I got the certificate of citizenship on August 17th.

Thank you everyone for your knowledge and good luck on your journey! It’s time to say goodbye to this amazing forum. ❤

Reactions: Wandering Mind

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Hello, got an email asking to attend an interview. Hope I only need to just reply to that email confirming that I will be attending the interview or anything else more required? Do we also need to sign the consent page agreeing to use Microsoft teams and send the signed pdf to them through email?

ashbak

May 16, 2019
Latest updates on the profile:

Oath Ceremony: Thursday, August 18
Tracker got updated & File Closed: Friday, August 19
Certificate Recieved: Monday, August 22
(Scarborough Office)

Thank you all for your immense help and support. Its time to say goodbye to this lovely forum. Good luck to you all - It will be, as its MEANT to be :)

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, my test was completed on May 13th and no updates regarding the oath or anything since then. Is this normal? Is there anybody in the same boat?