+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

SergeiK

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hello, Those who have done oath, I did send the form right after oath but have not received any acknowledgement..do we receive an acknowledgement and if yes then what is the time after you sent the form that you received it..

Thanks
I've got an auto response right away

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
On August 12 everything on my application changed to completed....
Do they schedule the citizenship ceremony right away? Thanks!
My status also changed to everything completed today, except oath. Let's see when we will get our oath invitation! Mine is the Vancouver office.

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys, I am a June 9th, 2021 applicant who did the test on April 27th and got marked completed on April 28th. I have the test and the Backgroud check marked as completed. Unfortunately, I have not received any updates since. Anybody else in the same boat?

• Sad
Reactions: trumprefugee

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I am a June 9th, 2021 applicant who did the test on April 27th and got marked completed on April 28th. I have the test and the Backgroud check marked as completed. Unfortunately, I have not received any updates since. Anybody else in the same boat?
Yes, I am in the same boat. Finished my test and my background plus test status were marked as completed on May 17th.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
June 4th 2021 applicant here (paper, family of 3), background check completed 4-5 months before citizenship test invite in June 2022. Test marked as completed on July 21 and no updates since.

Good luck to us!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
My family application also looks way behind. Can someone add me to the sheet?

Citizenship timeline:
Application type: Paper/Family
Office: Sydney -> Vancouver
Physical presence 1126 days
Application sent: June 26, 2021
Application received: July 5, 2021
AOR: Oct 6, 2021
Fingerprint requested: Jan 10, 2022 (Sent Jan 11)
Fingerprint Received: Feb 2, 2022
Background verification completed: May 18, 2022
In Process: June 9, 2022
Test Invite: June 13, 2022
Test taken (20/20): July 3, 2022
Test status updated on tracker: July 5, 2022
Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions: In Progress
ECAS DM: Nothing Yet
Citizenship ceremony: Nothing yet
I've a somewhat similar timeline - paper application for family of 3 sent on June 4, 2021, received on June 7, 2021 at the Sydney Office, AOR in Sept 2021, Background check completed 4-5 months before citizenship test in June 2022, test marked as completed on July 21, 2022. Everything else is either in progress or not started.

All the best to you and everyone waiting for updates.

Reactions: CGGuy

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Guys, more i read, more confused i get. Can application signature date of adult and child be different? Example: my application and physical presence calculator shows Aug 1 while my kid's application shows Aug 13. Is that ok?
Yes, it is perfectly OK.

Also, I've noticed (and other parents on this forum have also reported the same thing) that there are no updates tracked on dependent children's applications. My spouse and I applied with our underage kid in June 2021 and while we have been getting updates, our child's application has been blank since the very first update (AOR).
Thank you, it's the Vancouver office. I got the email with the oath information for September 1 so I think it's all good, just thought it was odd I got scheduled for two different dates.
Some people are getting 2 oath dates while others are not getting even 1 ;) IRCC indeed works in mysterious ways!

Congratulations and good luck!

Reactions: Toronto1971

sanko

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Strange...I have emailed them twice but did not receive any auto reply...did you reply to the oath invitation email or sent a fresh email with form.
I haven’t received an email reply either, even after emailing them twice. The auto-reply might be set up only for specific offices. Mine is Scarborough I suppose.

My online tracking is closed now. Just waiting for the certificate to arrive.

irnovo

Dec 17, 2015
So, we got oath date (19 Sep) 5 days ago in the tracker, but no email yet. I am a bit worried..Should I contact IRCC?

Also do you know if the citizenship certificate can be sent to USA address after the oath? We will drive to Canada for the oath but will come back the next day. Thanks so much for all the help!!

Dee3186

Aug 8, 2022
My test was completed on March 29th. no updates since :( Requested GCMS notes last week and waiting for it. IRCC call center lady says "Everything is good so far. it is with in the processing time of 26 months". Email to my processing office (Scarborough ) resulted in template reply which said "your application is in queue to be scheduled for the next event in due course" which is just a template reply.