Test taken May 25th and everything marked completed may 26th morning
Oath taken June 13th and from Manitoba office
Waiting for Citizenship certificate now
But still the ceremony is in progress in the tracker
don’t know how long it’ll take to update it there

Reactions: Jakev

mmddwater

Jun 13, 2022
Most likely it came from Vancouver BC office.
Also try reading the full topic of the email. It's pretty long and is usually cut off on the screen. Mine says - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - IRCC Surrey CXXXXXXX

MY iS: mmigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle Cxxxxxxx

mmddwater

Jun 13, 2022
Most likely it came from Vancouver BC office.
Also try reading the full topic of the email. It's pretty long and is usually cut off on the screen. Mine says - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - IRCC Surrey CXXXXXXX
do you know the contact email for Vancouver BC office?

mmddwater

Jun 13, 2022
I submit a webform request this morning and receive a standard reply this afternoon:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
If you have an application in process, you can:

· check your application status online or

· request a change of address "

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016

holysp_15

Sep 1, 2017
Canada
NOC Code......
Woke up to some good news! Everything shows as completed in the tracker as of Jun 16 (with the exception of oath). Could someone update the spreadsheet? Hopefully is not too long until the oath ceremony. Thanks!

Reactions: Jakev and Milads

mmddwater

Jun 13, 2022
anybody knows
if I take the Oath in Canada, they will only post the citizen certificate to my address in Canada, right?
after I receive my citizen certificate, can I bring it abroad and apply for passport abroad?

QueenM93

Oct 5, 2021
Has anyone tried reaching out to their processing office? I'm thinking to give SCR a nudge since my FP was submitted on May 5 and it's been 6 weeks and BGC is still in process :rolleyes:

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Has anyone tried reaching out to their processing office? I'm thinking to give SCR a nudge since my FP was submitted on May 5 and it's been 6 weeks and BGC is still in process :rolleyes:
Maybe you wanna give RCMP a quick call and discuss with the agent if they have really sent the FP results to IRCC?
RCMP will ask for DCN# (document control number) which should be on the receipt provided the FP agency along with DoB etc questions.
Phone# is listed on this link: https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/contact-information

Reactions: QueenM93

QueenM93

Oct 5, 2021
Maybe you wanna give RCMP a quick call and discuss with the agent if they have really sent the FP results to IRCC?
RCMP will ask for DCN# (document control number) which should be on the receipt provided the FP agency along with DoB etc questions.
Phone# is listed on this link: https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/contact-information
Sorry I wasn't clear - RCMP sent it, the delay is from IRCC. I got a notification from IRCC in the portal that they received my FP results but they're reviewing it (that was on May 5)!

• Sad
Reactions: akoa