+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Waiting is getting stressful.
AOR July. 26, 2021
I called ircc on Jan 28th, only security was pending. Should I call them again?
You can but i would suggest investing your time in other things rather than getting stressed. Prepare for interviews or research about where to live etc.
Personally I never called them.

arthurspirke

Feb 18, 2021
Waiting is getting stressful.
AOR July. 26, 2021
I called ircc on Jan 28th, only security was pending. Should I call them again?
I have my AOR July 10th. Still no PPR, waiting is anxious, agree. Especially when you see great progress with other apps (which is a very good thing anyway).
Still haven't managed to call them, but will try to do this (though, I agree that it should not eat all of our time as there are other things we can do instead).

I had 2 GUs:
Beginning of Jan.
Beginning of Feb.

I suspect that my eligibility was passed in Feb due to lots of documents my wife and me have provided to prove our work experience (we are both from Ukraine and work in High Tech industry. In our country, most of the employees are employed as individual contractors. Hence, we provided contracts, tax declarations, invoices, bank statements, etc. Hence, I think it took more time to confirm all of this).

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I have my AOR July 10th. Still no PPR, waiting is anxious, agree. Especially when you see great progress with other apps (which is a very good thing anyway).
Still haven't managed to call them, but will try to do this (though, I agree that it should not eat all of our time as there are other things we can do instead).

I had 2 GUs:
Beginning of Jan.
Beginning of Feb.

I suspect that my eligibility was passed in Feb due to lots of documents my wife and me have provided to prove our work experience (we are both from Ukraine and work in High Tech industry. In our country, most of the employees are employed as individual contractors. Hence, we provided contracts, tax declarations, invoices, bank statements, etc. Hence, I think it took more time to confirm all of this).
All the best

Elle.ma

Jan 13, 2021

I had 2 GUs:
Beginning of Jan.
Beginning of Feb.

I have the same situation. AOR July 9th. Also got 2 GUs - January 17th and February 4th. All passed, security not started. I think probably it's taking longer because of the big travel history... But waiting is really very stressful...

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
I have the same situation. AOR July 9th. Also got 2 GUs - January 17th and February 4th. All passed, security not started. I think probably it's taking longer because of the big travel history... But waiting is really very stressful...
Your vo ?
I am 23 July
File transferred to Montreal on 18 January....no update since then.

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
received gcms notes just now-

Created Date: 2022/01/12 06:58:27
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION:
REGULATION: PNP: FSW,
2021-07-26 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file and note the following. ***Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2: MET R87:
APPEARS TO MEET R75: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76:
Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022

Text:
2021-07-26 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file and note the following. ***Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2: MET R87:
APPEARS TO MEET R75: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76:
Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize
I think ready to finalize means ppr soon?

Reactions: Riya123

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020

Text:
Just a matter of time now :)

Reactions: Riya123

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013

Text:
What is your exact status as per notes ?
My status is same and eligibility is passed.
Aor 23 July
Vo Montreal

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013

Text:
Just called IRCC
Aor 23 July
Status is same as last week.... everything passed
Security and criminality not started
He said an officer is assigned to my application....but can't tell exactly when can I expect decisions.
I want to know about others....was officer assigned to your application when you called last time?

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Just called IRCC
Aor 23 July
Status is same as last week.... everything passed
Security and criminality not started
He said an officer is assigned to my application....but can't tell exactly when can I expect decisions.
I want to know about others....was officer assigned to your application when you called last time?
I called on Jan 28, only security was pending and agent said its in progress

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021

Text:
When have you ordered these notes?