+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

Anumita_S

Jan 25, 2022
Just called IRCC
Aor 23 July
Status is same as last week.... everything passed
Security and criminality not started
He said an officer is assigned to my application....but can't tell exactly when can I expect decisions.
I want to know about others....was officer assigned to your application when you called last time?
Hi, my AOR is 21st July, VO Montreal. I last talked to IRCC on 28th January and at that time I was told that my eligibility is in progress and security and criminality has not started. Since then I have not been able to connect with them. The agent also said that there is no update on my file. I have also never gotten any ghost updates. I just wanted to know your experience, do you know when your eligibility passed ? Has your eligibility status changed on your account?

Anumita_S

Jan 25, 2022
hey everyone ! are there any other July 2021 AOR applicants with Montreal as their VO, have you guys gotten any ghost updates or seen any movement on their file?

Anumita_S

Jan 25, 2022
June 30, 2021 - Montreal VO....no ghost updates
Has your eligibility passed ? I was told that my eligibility is ongoing but I have had no updates. Sorry for being persistent but. I am very confused about why some folks have had their eligibilities passed since a couple of months and I have still not even reached that phase. Very discouraging

babychus2

Feb 18, 2022
Hey Guys, I am new to this forum and find it very informative. I wish I knew this earlier.
My AOR is July 30, 2021. Per the GCMS note I received back in November, eligibility passed, security not started, criminality not started (bio passed), and medical passed. I don't know how much my status has been updated since then. I just want to know how your application status is and Can you guys give me any tips
Has anyone got PR by now? and I see some comments that you guys called IRCC. Do you mind giving me the number?

iamawac99

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey Guys, I am new to this forum and find it very informative. I wish I knew this earlier.
My AOR is July 30, 2021. Per the GCMS note I received back in November, eligibility passed, security not started, criminality not started (bio passed), and medical passed. I don't know how much my status has been updated since then. I just want to know how your application status is and Can you guys give me any tips
Has anyone got PR by now? and I see some comments that you guys called IRCC. Do you mind giving me the number?
Number is +18882422100. I have the same situation. AOR 18th July. Exactly same as yours. But I didn’t order gcms. I called and agent told me.

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Has your eligibility passed ? I was told that my eligibility is ongoing but I have had no updates. Sorry for being persistent but. I am very confused about why some folks have had their eligibilities passed since a couple of months and I have still not even reached that phase. Very discouraging
Eligibility - not started
Criminality - passed
Background - in progress
Medicals - passed
Info sharing - complete
Security - not started

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Ma
Many July and August Aor's have been given ppr it depends upon ur visa office Sydney is the most fastest visa office till now , you should call them and ask every stage u passed or not + u can ask ur visa office too
Good luck

kavool

May 16, 2021
Mine is exactly the same but my AoR is 12 July 2021 and visa office is Sydney as well. I have a very extensive travel history. This might be delaying the security as my eligibility was passed on 05 Jan 2022. Do you guys think large travel history might be the reason?

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Mine is exactly the same but my AoR is 12 July 2021 and visa office is Sydney as well. I have a very extensive travel history. This might be delaying the security as my eligibility was passed on 05 Jan 2022. Do you guys think large travel history might be the reason?
Yes!

arthurspirke

Feb 18, 2021
Good day! Could please elaborate on the "extensive travel history."? Would it be possible to share an approximate number of travels which you reported to IRCC? I think I am in the same situation (AOR 10th July), having around 20 different travels (+ 10 travels from my wife).

kavool

May 16, 2021
Good day! Could please elaborate on the "extensive travel history."? Would it be possible to share an approximate number of travels which you reported to IRCC? I think I am in the same situation (AOR 10th July), having around 20 different travels (+ 10 travels from my wife).
Hello, as far as I can remember it was something between 25 to 30 trips . I also have a valid visitor Canadian visa which I have not used yet.