+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2020 Timeline- TRV Application Outside Canada

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi guys,

Maybe you wanna share any update of your application.

I just applied my TRV on June 24.Hoping to get an update soon.

Jun 9, 2019
Hi,

Can someone help me in this?

I was sponsored by my husband under Family Class Sponsorship and i Landed Ottawa this Feb 2020. I'm working now with a private Company. I'm planning to apply TRV for my mother in India. Is it possible to do so? I'm confused coz i don't have T4 or T1.

Please guys give some suggestions

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Hi All,
Not sure if this is the right forum thread for this query.
I am a PR in Canada and applied for my parents Canada TRV (visitor's visa) who are residing in India.
Submitted their application on July 2nd, and no response yet since then.
What are the current waiting timelines ?

Anyone who can throw some light here would be greatly appreciated.

Leger809

Jan 3, 2020
I submitted a TRV application while waiting for our Family Sponsorship to be processed under OTHER = Family Support COVID-19 on June 30, 2020. My application was submitted electronically (Mexico City VO) and includes an ARC application. My biometrics were automatically linked (or appeared in my online account immediately anyway) but today I received a Correspondence that confirms the validity of the submitted Biometrics... Is this a sign they are just starting to process the application or is it further along? Does anyone know when in the process this is happens?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I submitted a TRV application while waiting for our Family Sponsorship to be processed under OTHER = Family Support COVID-19 on June 30, 2020. My application was submitted electronically (Mexico City VO) and includes an ARC application. My biometrics were automatically linked (or appeared in my online account immediately anyway) but today I received a Correspondence that confirms the validity of the submitted Biometrics... Is this a sign they are just starting to process the application or is it further along? Does anyone know when in the process this is happens?
Standard first step that must be completed for the TRV to be processed.