+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Ok dear, good luck with your application. If you don't want to hear legitimate answers to questions or if you already know the answer, don't ask.

Reactions: cjr

gabyriady

May 30, 2020
To put this in perspective for you, I know a fellow that married a woman that was his neighbour and they have an 8 year old son - all well before the sponsorship started. His wife has still been asked for an interview.

The evidence they require is part of the process of evidence not an all clear for approval. Just like in a justice proceeding, evidence must be submitted even for the criminal, but that doesn't prove his innocence. The fact is, even those that had ulterior motives to come to Canada have tried the baby angle as a somewhat of an "anchor baby." If it made sponsorship easier, we would see a lot of babies being born during the process.
I don't want to hear anyone's neighbour's story, and its not one evidence they consider to make the decision, i don't know what example you are giving or in what way it is relate it to the topic, and yes there's alot of babies born during the process you simply don't know, however darling it's hundred percent not only about the baby, there's other evidences to proof your relationship is genuine, church marriage certificate or travel history or financial support as example will help makes it easy to the immigration officer to make his mind
Don't take it too personal.
I'm simply going to ignore any comment from you further on
Thanks again for participating

• Haha
Reactions: his*marty

Bamola

May 19, 2021
Hi, i am new here. i will like to know of any update in accra ghana processing for spousal sponsorship.. my application was recceived on sept 24,2020. i received AOR on march 06, 2021 and file transfer to ghana notification on March 25, 2020. it shows no need of biometric since my spouse was denied last year january 2020 for student visa. i will like to know of any update or the month they are attending to now. thanks

Reactions: gabyriady

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
COPR came in for my husband! Does he still need an eta to come to Canada? He’s from a visa exempt country. I’m getting conflicting information online.

Reactions: ampd

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
COPR came in for my husband! Does he still need an eta to come to Canada? He’s from a visa exempt country. I’m getting conflicting information online.
I understand it's easy to do and suggested (even if it may not strictly be required) because airlines may not know what to do otherwise. Not certain though.

Reactions: lovemydoggie

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
I understand it's easy to do and suggested (even if it may not strictly be required) because airlines may not know what to do otherwise. Not certain though.
Yeah, I can’t find the right answer online, but it’s better to be safe than sorry! And I heard it’s quite easy to do.

whkg

Feb 7, 2021
Got a message on GCKEY today.... looks like my file was moved to HK from Beijing. Maybe this is AOR2?

Last update in ECAS was from March 19, 2021 (We are processing your file).

Reactions: eratskie

eratskie

Apr 6, 2021
Got a message on GCKEY today.... looks like my file was moved to HK from Beijing. Maybe this is AOR2?

Last update in ECAS was from March 19, 2021 (We are processing your file).
The same status for me. The last update was "We are started processing your file on March 19, 2021" and up to now no update for a couple of months already. BTW July 2020 outbound spousal sponsorship applicant here.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Anyone else waiting for transfer to visa office? Sponsor eligibility decision made on April 22, 2021 and received mail with no Visa Office. File is still in CPC Sydney, NS waiting for transfer to VO. Any suggestions or thoughts on the reason for hold up?

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Anyone else waiting for transfer to visa office? Sponsor eligibility decision made on April 22, 2021 and received mail with no Visa Office. File is still in CPC Sydney, NS waiting for transfer to VO. Any suggestions or thoughts on the reason for hold up?
No idea. We have no idea where our stuff is, as visa office was unnamed in our paperwork.

Reactions: Aniavi