+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
@armoured can I order the GCMS notes as a Canadian citizen abroad ? I am looking at the form now and they request the address which would mean putting in my foreign address where I live now.

eratskie

Apr 6, 2021
Hello everyone, does child birth fasten the application process for outland spousal sponsorship??
I have the same question as my wife gave birth to our first baby but not declared yet. Our worry was once my wife gets back to work, no one will take care of our baby that is why we are eager to get the approval of my PR.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have the same question as my wife gave birth to our first baby but not declared yet. Our worry was once my wife gets back to work, no one will take care of our baby that is why we are eager to get the approval of my PR.
Perhaps. Probably not as there will be medical etc for the child.

gabyriady

May 30, 2020
You must declare, as if you didn't they may consider it as fraud

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone, does child birth fasten the application process for outland spousal sponsorship??
Having a child during the process doesn't speed up the process. There are families that have even requested TRV's to have the father present at the birth and they were denied.

gabyriady

May 30, 2020
Having a child during the process doesn't speed up the process. There are families that have even requested TRV's to have the father present at the birth and they were denied.
I honestly don't know how accurate your information is, cz there's visas issued specially for such things like birth or funerals, however TRV has nothing to do with the sponsorship process, but thank you for participating