+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

byee

May 25, 2020
I called IRCC this morning, after UCI number, I did 1,2,0 maybe then I could talk to an agent ( I waited for 50 minutes tho).
When I called IRCC last week, it didn't work, I couldn't even wait to talk with the agent, but this time it worked somehow...
Thanks. I tried several time today, and finally could reach a rep (1.5 hour waiting).

byee

May 25, 2020
Thanks for sharing, what's WIP by the way? Thanks again!
My timeline is similar with yours, so if any update, I'll share here!
No problem. my application was sent to Beijing on Mar 19 and it's the latest update. It's working in progress as per the rep. I am still waiting for the medical exam done sent to the VO. I assume the exam holds up the process so Hopefully I will get a good news about the exam from IRCC soon.
Do we usually get an email from IRCC after the medical exam is passed. Or keep checking ECAS?
Cheers.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
No problem. my application was sent to Beijing on Mar 19 and it's the latest update. It's working in progress as per the rep. I am still waiting for the medical exam done sent to the VO. I assume the exam holds up the process so Hopefully I will get a good news about the exam from IRCC soon.
Do we usually get an email from IRCC after the medical exam is passed. Or keep checking ECAS?
Cheers.
The medical exam is quick and easy. Even though their website says they have a backlog I think ours showed up in a couple days on gckey. I can't see my timeline on my cell. You don't get notice, it will be both on gckey and ecas.

Reactions: byee

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Cheers.
We don't get any email from IRCC, after the medical exam is passed, then the line will appear on your ECAS and GCKEY.
In my case, it took about a week after my result was submitted by doctor.

Reactions: byee

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hello, I got a DM on Sponsor side yesterday and this morning PA received medical request in the GCKey account. However, I as a sponsor has not received an email confirming sponsor eligibility passed. I called IRCC and they said that I passed the sponsor eligibility and an email with decision was sent out yesterday at 3:40 pm. However, I did not receive any email and i also checked the SPAM folder to see if it may have went there, but nothing. The IRCC agent said that they can resend the email after 5 days and asked me to wait. Does sponsor approval email have anything that would require action on my end? Anyone with similar experience? thoughts?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, I got a DM on Sponsor side yesterday and this morning PA received medical request in the GCKey account. However, I as a sponsor has not received an email confirming sponsor eligibility passed. I called IRCC and they said that I passed the sponsor eligibility and an email with decision was sent out yesterday at 3:40 pm. However, I did not receive any email and i also checked the SPAM folder to see if it may have went there, but nothing. The IRCC agent said that they can resend the email after 5 days and asked me to wait. Does sponsor approval email have anything that would require action on my end? Anyone with similar experience? thoughts?
Just wait - they send these emails using a 'batch server', it could take a while. And at any rate, no, as far as I'm aware, there's nothing int he sponsor approval that requires any action on your part.

Sejn

Apr 23, 2021
Hi
I am a PR holder and have submitted spousal sponsorship on july 20,2020. Till now we only have a temporary file number . Spouse is in india. Is there anyone in the same boat.
Thank you

byee

May 25, 2020
We don't get any email from IRCC, after the medical exam is passed, then the line will appear on your ECAS and GCKEY.
In my case, it took about a week after my result was submitted by doctor.
Thanks for your feedback. It's been 2 weeks after the exam and it's still the same message in GCKEY as below.
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message for details
However, there is no message in my inbox lol. So I sent a webform to Beijing VO. I guess i will wait for another week. Cheers.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Thanks for your feedback. It's been 2 weeks after the exam and it's still the same message in GCKEY as below.
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message for details
However, there is no message in my inbox lol. So I sent a webform to Beijing VO. I guess i will wait for another week. Cheers.
I think the request message might mean the medical exam instruction (You've already received).
Have you gotten anything from the clinic you took the medical exam?
I got an email from the clinic when they had sent result to IRCC. 2-3 days after the email, my ECAS and GCKEY updated.
So if you can, you should confirm your clinic.