+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hello, it has been a week since we saw DM on sponsor side and received medical request for PA the following day, but till today no email confirming sponsor eligibility passed and no information on the VO. Called IRCC and the agent did confirm sponsor eligibility passed and said the file is still in Sydney NS office and has no been transferred yet. Ours is outland application. Really frustrating with this IRCC process. It took them 40 days from AOR to confirm sponsor eligibility and now a week and still no information VO. any thoughts?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, it has been a week since we saw DM on sponsor side and received medical request for PA the following day, but till today no email confirming sponsor eligibility passed and no information on the VO. Called IRCC and the agent did confirm sponsor eligibility passed and said the file is still in Sydney NS office and has no been transferred yet. Ours is outland application. Really frustrating with this IRCC process. It took them 40 days from AOR to confirm sponsor eligibility and now a week and still no information VO. any thoughts?
It can take months for real information about the vo doing something. Your expectations seem a bit unrealistic.

Reactions: cjr

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
It can take months for real information about the vo doing something. Your expectations seem a bit unrealistic.
Appreciate your response. From what i have been seeing based on the timeline people are posting, a decision made for sponsor is usually followed with information on VO and in my case we don't know the VO even after a week of decision made.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Appreciate your response. From what i have been seeing based on the timeline people are posting, a decision made for sponsor is usually followed with information on VO and in my case we don't know the VO even after a week of decision made.
In my case, after mu husband received the sponsor approval e-mail, it took 2 months to be transferred to another VO.
And even when my file was transferred, we didn't get any messages. (I confirmed that via call to IRCC)

Sejn

Apr 23, 2021
I suggest u call them , because I submitted my application in June 2020 it got returned, unknow to me. I got worried in November and I called and the agent told me ooo ur file was returned some forms where missing. It took us 2 months to get it bk

Finally I submitted again March
Application received on April 10 2021
AOR ——April 23 received
Biometric request — 27th 2021
SA—— April 28th 2021
Waiting for medical
It’s really fast for those of us that submitted last month in March
Thank you for the response. I have called cic. All they say is that our file was received on july 20,2020 and will contact us once its opened and everything is delayed due to covid. But it looks like files received after those dates are processed. I have no idea how to proceed.

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Thank you for the response. I have called cic. All they say is that our file was received on july 20,2020 and will contact us once its opened and everything is delayed due to covid. But it looks like files received after those dates are processed. I have no idea how to proceed.
Unfortunately since covid started it has been happening that some people might get their AOR after others who sent their application on a later date. If IRCC confirmed that they have your app then you don't have to worry about it being lost or something, the only thing you can do is wait.

Clasam 1

Aug 14, 2020
Just wait and call them after 2 weeks if no update

eratskie

Apr 6, 2021
ECAS Status : "In process" again: We started processing your application on March 19, 2021
There is no update after that since then. Who is on the same boat?

Reactions: Singh123498

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
ECAS Status : "In process" again: We started processing your application on March 19, 2021
There is no update after that since then. Who is on the same boat?
Me! Mine is same, "We started processing your file on 19th March 2021" But nothing since then.
Which VO?

eratskie

Apr 6, 2021
Me! Mine is same, "We started processing your file on 19th March 2021" But nothing since then.
Which VO?
Actually I have no information which VO my application was forwarded because application is handled by our agent.
Let us keep our fingers crossed and hope that there will be update on our application this coming days.

Reactions: jckp