+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Tintin1984

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hi aceinthedeck. Thank you for your response. I thought all those checks for social assistance were done during the sponsor eligibility checks. Anyway I don't know if it is just the fact that my biometrics request came out of Nova Scotia prior to my file transfer and if the delay in MR is because my file has been transferred to LVO cause I have not received AOR2 either and SA and file transfer happened on 02/02. LVO is notoriously slow so that is probably why I have not yet received anything. Will keep checking my CIC account.
I’m in the same boat! Still waiting.

Tintin1984

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hi. Did your file go to LVO as well? I really hope that they pull finger and get to us soon. So ready to leave this Island. Hopefully we will hear something positive from them before the month is up. :)
Yes, ours has gone to the London Visa Office as well. I can just about put up with the waiting, but I find it frustrating that applications are being processed so differently depending on the office and the month someone has applied.
But as you have said hopefully we will hear something positive soon :)

Reactions: Babydoll2305

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Yes, ours has gone to the London Visa Office as well. I can just about put up with the waiting, but I find it frustrating that applications are being processed so differently depending on the office and the month someone has applied.
But as you have said hopefully we will hear something positive soon :)
How were you told about VO? My SA said nothing about VO.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
July 23, 2020 applicant here. Still waiting for AOR. Where is the fairness and equality in processing applications by IRCC ? Jan and Feb 2021 applicants are receiving AOR while applicants like me are still waiting for AOR!

Reactions: micomics

whkg

Feb 7, 2021
July 23, 2020 applicant here. Still waiting for AOR. Where is the fairness and equality in processing applications by IRCC ? Jan and Feb 2021 applicants are receiving AOR while applicants like me are still waiting for AOR!

Terrible :( I was early July and only recieved AOR last month. I think the new ones are faster cause they're being scanned on receipt vs the old paper ones that are in a pile waiting. That is my guess anyways.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Terrible :( I was early July and only recieved AOR last month. I think the new ones are faster cause they're being scanned on receipt vs the old paper ones that are in a pile waiting. That is my guess anyways.
Must be a relief for you to have AOR! Wish we get it soon as well!