LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
robust my sa is dm. Got notified by email i qualufied as sponsor and app moved to.hk. You should get a letterbnot long after dm. my letter was next day.
Yeah I got SA file transferred to LVO

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
I got the sponsor approval but i didn’t get any information that which visa office my file has been moved any idea ??

Nitishsuri

Jul 5, 2018
I think my we just electronically signed IMM 5669 and not hand signed it. How bad is this ? I have a temporary file number and its already been 6 months. I heard this can result in an application return. Please advise. Should I start planning for sending a new application? Because I dont know how much more time it'll take to get the file back or hear anything back from them.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I think my we just electronically signed IMM 5669 and not hand signed it. How bad is this ? I have a temporary file number and its already been 6 months. I heard this can result in an application return. Please advise. Should I start planning for sending a new application? Because I dont know how much more time it'll take to get the file back or hear anything back from them.
This can definitely cause a return. Unfortunately it is probably one of the most common mistakes we see, and understandable since it is the only form that needs to be both electronically signed and hand signed. Schedule A catches a lot of people off guard since it needs to be so specific with not only the signatures but also dates and timeline as well. (No gaps)

It is possible your application might slip through the cracks and get processed anyways? Stranger things have happened, but I would start preparing yourself now for a possible return so you can have everything ready to send out again quickly to the fullest extent possible if that happens. That way you’ll just have to worry about time sensitive documents that can’t be prepared too early (Like photos and police certificates)

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
You can try submitting a revised one (electronic) with hand signature - use the temporary file number - and hope they match it to your file.

I'm not very optimistic they will accept but it is something you can attempt.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
For sanity check, I would advise that you call the IRCC and confirm if the file is complete or if there are any signatures or documents missing. The agent will be able to confirm that based on the temporary file number you provide. I called them this morning and provided them with the temporary file number and agent confirmed that my file is complete and is just waiting for an officer to pick up the file and start the processing.

Nitishsuri

Jul 5, 2018
For sanity check, I would advise that you call the IRCC and confirm if the file is complete or if there are any signatures or documents missing. The agent will be able to confirm that based on the temporary file number you provide. I called them this morning and provided them with the temporary file number and agent confirmed that my file is complete and is just waiting for an officer to pick up the file and start the processing.
They told me it is complete, and waiting officer to pick up. But officer will check after picking up of any signatures are missing or not. It's purely a visa officers call. All the documents are present but if it has all the correct values or not, it will be decided by the officer

Reactions: Daling

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
They told me it is complete, and waiting officer to pick up. But officer will check after picking up of any signatures are missing or not. It's purely a visa officers call. All the documents are present but if it has all the correct values or not, it will be decided by the officer
The agent i spoke to said all the signatures are in place for me and if the file was incomplete or missing signatures, it would have been returned by now. Since the agent told you the file is complete, I assume you should be fine. still for sanity, i would suggest you call and mention about the specific form you have concern about.

Nitishsuri

Jul 5, 2018
The agent i spoke to said all the signatures are in place for me and if the file was incomplete or missing signatures, it would have been returned by now. Since the agent told you the file is complete, I assume you should be fine. still for sanity, i would suggest you call and mention about the specific form you have concern about.
Yes, I told them about it. They told the same thing. It would be decided by the visa officer who will check my file of it is in order or not.

pcamylcy

Jun 6, 2020

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
No. After SA they sent a letter telling me where the final stages will be.processsed. Hong Kong.
What does decision made in Sponsor column mean? I received BIL and medical. Now both are done what is the next I can expect? My husband did not receive any SA email either..