+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

ritod101

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I have heard that it happens when trying to link the application but I am stuck even before that :(
It happens all the time. It can be frustrating as well. I used to restart my computer. But now I just keep playing (sometimes as many as 50 times) with the loop until it works.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
It happens all the time. It can be frustrating as well. I used to restart my computer. But now I just keep playing (sometimes as many as 50 times) with the loop until it works.
I just tried using internet explorer and it worked application linked all done within 10 mins :)

Reactions: ritod101

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
did you get SA?
In ECAS tool, I see Sponsorship application status as Decision made and PR app status In process. But my Husband haven't received any email on SA yet. I received BIL and medical.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I got same two days ago. Wife got bil and bionetrics and I dm. Next day received email for SA approval and letter stating wherr file is going. Its coming!

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
after creating the login on Gckey, I am stuck at the page where it gives the option of English and French I click on English and it takes main back to main page and I have login in again stuck in that looop
Open it in incognito tab in chrome. It may show you the same thing in incognito tab as well but the important part is to close the incognito window and open new one again. For me first time it shows English French and second time it works. But it only works in incognito mode. Never in normal mode

Reactions: The Robust

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Open it in incognito tab in chrome. It may show you the same thing in incognito tab as well but the important part is to close the incognito window and open new one again. For me first time it shows English French and second time it works. But it only works in incognito mode. Never in normal mode
Or try a different browser.

Reactions: BlueMoon8794

SamJS

Aug 11, 2020
Hi everyone!
I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me, I've looked around and haven't been able to find anything.
I'm a Canadian citizen applying for PR for my husband who is an American citizen, with regards to PPR. We live in Washington state so he doesn't have a passport, just an enhanced drivers license. So does he need to get a passport or how does that work?
Thanks in advance

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
i got the medical and biometric and SA last week but didn’t get the file transfer any body know how much time it will take to transfer the file ??

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone!
I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me, I've looked around and haven't been able to find anything.
I'm a Canadian citizen applying for PR for my husband who is an American citizen, with regards to PPR. We live in Washington state so he doesn't have a passport, just an enhanced drivers license. So does he need to get a passport or how does that work?
Thanks in advance
He needs a passport.

ampd

Jan 13, 2021
We decided to just go ahead with the biometrics and have to make 2 trips. Its been well over a week and still no medical request. Seems like we're in a similar situation :) And I updated using a webform, but never heard anything back from them
We actually got our medical request! On Jan. 15, so three days after we received the bio request. Maybe yours will come soon. Good luck :)

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
Now the waiting game for me. Goodluck this week all.
How long does it generally take post medical approval ?

Aug 21, 2020
My wife the sponsor received AOR on Jan 12th containing application number but I am still unable to link it.Any tips to resolve this issue. Only see application processing.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Application received July 23, 2020 and got temporary file number in Oct 2020. No AOR and any other update. Called IRCC and the agent says the processing hasn't started and is in the temporary application stage. Checked ECAS and nothing there either. Wondering how much more time do we have to wait!! hate the waiting game!