+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
My GCkeys doesnt work. What is ecas. I have been using the onkine tool. Its says processing under sponsor application part

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
My GCkeys doesnt work. What is ecas. I have been using the onkine tool. Its says processing under sponsor application part
An ecas is
Certification of Authority for the Client Service, basically an online tool where you track your application with CIC ..........
Could not find better than that and here is a link try to link:_
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

Reactions: MaryamC

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
New year, new week. Lets hope for some updates this week!
Sure as 2020 is gone, nothing stops, our time will come. We must know this list of NDVO Holidays:

DateClosed for
2021-01-01New Year's Day
2021-01-26Republic Day
2021-02-15Family Day
2021-03-29Holi
2021-04-02Good Friday
2021-05-24Victoria Day
2021-07-01Canada Day
2021-10-15Dusshera
2021-11-04Diwali
2021-12-27Christmas
2021-12-28Boxing Day

Reactions: mike2941

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Hi
Does anybody visit their home country in this period how’s the experience and does it effect the processing of file ??

mike2941

Sep 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi
Does anybody visit their home country in this period how’s the experience and does it effect the processing of file ??
No effect until short trips...as per cic website. Long trip...nobody knows how it will impact so at your own risk...

Sponsors who maintain a principal residence in Canada are not considered to be in violation of residency requirements if they:

take short holidays or business trips outside Canada on a temporary basis
have work arrangements that require them to be outside Canada for temporary finite periods of time, but return to live in Canada in between assignments (such as ship crew or seasonal workers)
Persons who do not maintain a principal residence in Canada and who live and work abroad and only return to Canada for short visits are not considered to meet residency requirements.

Guriwar

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi
I contacted immigration on first week of December. The agent told me that my file is in the system, but he didn't give me any temporary AOR or AOR number. Till now I'm waiting for AOR, my application (outland) was received on 29th of July.
I heard a number of applicants from August- September are getting AOR, medical and biometrics request. I'm worried now. Even ECAS shows nothing, not even application received message. It shows that either my file is not yet opened or incorrect identification number.
Is anyone in similar situation?

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Hi
I contacted immigration on first week of December. The agent told me that my file is in the system, but he didn't give me any temporary AOR or AOR number. Till now I'm waiting for AOR, my application (outland) was received on 29th of July.
I heard a number of applicants from August- September are getting AOR, medical and biometrics request. I'm worried now. Even ECAS shows nothing, not even application received message. It shows that either my file is not yet opened or incorrect identification number.
Don’t worry right now the offices are closed, they will open again on 4 January and hopefully you will get AOR this month

ritod101

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi
They don't give you the temporary number if you don't ask. So next time you call, ask for it.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi
Normally the first time you hear from them is when you get AOR and its not unusual for apps submitted after you to get AOR before you. Nothing to worry about yet.

Reactions: Guriwar