JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Are you saying they only email the sponsor if the sponsor fails to qualify?
Few things which can prevent him sponsoring a new bride:-
PAST CRIM RECORD of Family Violence (serious type)
Ex-marriage still not resolved
Still owes to previous wife
All Sponsors are checked thru RCMP for any crim records regardless of Guilty, not guilty , discharged and oK for sponsorship,

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Ahh, thanks. Will I get an email saying passed or do I need to check on the online tool?
my friend YES an e-mail does follow that U R approved as a sponsor here is partial copy of mine hiding privacy:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxxxxxxxxxx and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support

The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

If the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application and you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. A Permanent Resident Visa cannot be issued to your relative(s) until this payment is submitted.

When should I contact IRCC?

You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

 Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final decision has not been made on your relative's application for permanent residence. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately. Please note that CPC Sydney will not update contact information. Changes to your contact information case.

AND THERE IS LIKE ICON TOO IF YOU WERE HELPED !!!! :)

Reactions: Helena2

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Are you saying they only email the sponsor if the sponsor fails to qualify?
I have NOT experienced that but looks like they should send an email in this situation as well Thanks

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I dont have any record. What is a discharge?
please Google that term I did for you:-
A person convicted of a crime in Canada will receive one of the following dispositions: An individual may be discharged if it is in the best interest of the individual and if it is not against the public interest. The effect of a discharge is that the accused does not receive a criminal conviction or a criminal record.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
GUYs if U think I or any 1 helped you here;; there is like button on the bottom right corner of our replies, but what I found many newcomers do not understand that so I wrote here :) It is NOT mandatory but gives us a courage , not salaries or perks :)

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Ahh, I have no record at all. And dont know much about that law. But from what I read about a discharge anyone who had that happen should be fine.

Reactions: singleman